Ratings Big Daddy Art has given

1. Big Daddy Art rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread Do you always have pay.

Paul we moved up to MENIFEE in May 2021. After 69 years in San Diego, born and raised 2nd generation. Moms side of family came to SD at...

Jun 7, 2022
  2. Big Daddy Art rated MrMajors's post Funny in the thread If You don’t know now you know….

Hahaha!! I was just telling Luke I thought that was you. Second time we’ve fished together without knowing we fished together.

Jul 14, 2021
  3. Big Daddy Art rated Tnel73's post Funny in the thread For Sale Sold.

Such a great rod!

Jan 30, 2021
  4. Big Daddy Art rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island Pier - What Kind of Ray?.

That's okay...the fish self-identifies as a gender-fluid thornback ray.

Jan 26, 2021
  5. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MONSTER HALIBUT!!!!!.

The only one back there I have seen that was bigger ate a YFC some dude was reeling in..

Jan 22, 2021
  6. Big Daddy Art rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread They're Heeere!.

Long as my Missus gives me the green light I'm game

Nov 29, 2019
  7. Big Daddy Art rated TheToxicJon's post Funny in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

A few hudds and a lunker punker

Oct 22, 2019
  8. Big Daddy Art rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Not Mission... Spanish !.

There are a lot of idiots at the coast. Some guy at De Anza was hitting golf balls into the water near the railing yesterday . He wasn't...

Jun 18, 2018
  9. Big Daddy Art rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Don’t Buy Cheap Reels.

I hear that thing is a tank in general.. any issues with corrosion on the exterior?

Jan 17, 2018
  10. Big Daddy Art rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread South Bay Powerplant.

I’ve seen several baby turtles in MB

Nov 23, 2017
  11. Big Daddy Art rated Cadillyak's post Funny in the thread Couple Of Questions....

That was a plethora of questions. Poke and prod around. Check out some pics that people have with their gear in them. Check out the for...

Feb 25, 2017