Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Hi guys I’m planning on going out Monday in search of tunas. What pound fluoro is working? I use the uni to uni knot when connecting...

Oct 10, 2019
  2. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Thanks for all the replies. Helps a lot. Hope to come home with some YFT, maybe a BFT.

Oct 9, 2019
  3. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Hi guys I’m planning on going out Monday in search of tunas. What pound fluoro is working? I use the uni to uni knot when connecting...

Oct 9, 2019
  4. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

Nice video. The drone shots are cool. What kind and where do you get the scent in the jar? I’m hesitant to use the drop shot with it...

Sep 30, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

Nice video. The drone shots are cool. What kind and where do you get the scent in the jar? I’m hesitant to use the drop shot with it...

Sep 30, 2019
  6. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread iB surf.

I was there Sunday for the evening incoming tide. Gulp worms on a Carolina rig killed it. See post below.

Aug 16, 2019
  7. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished north of the north IB...

Aug 15, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread iB surf.

I was there Sunday for the evening incoming tide. Gulp worms on a Carolina rig killed it. See post below.

Aug 15, 2019
  9. Craig T rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished north of the north IB...

Aug 14, 2019
  10. Bassnbeans rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 13, 2019
  11. ScubaLee03 rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 13, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Crap. That’s news to me. Need to keep this in mind. Thanks

Aug 13, 2019
  13. LuckyCraftDave rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 13, 2019
  14. Chililbc rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  15. citruspirate rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  16. K-Bo Smack rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  17. localfishinboy rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  18. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  19. kciuchta rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019
  20. FOE_RUNNER rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

Aug 12, 2019