Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. VeeDubGuy02 rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Niiiice. I’m jealous of your butt.

Nov 22, 2019
  2. KTfromSD rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 19, 2019
  3. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 19, 2019
  4. Bear6813 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  5. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  6. special k rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 16, 2019
  9. DogDudeDrone rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 15, 2019
  10. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nov 15, 2019
  11. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Reel for irons.

So I’m thinking of replacing my at least 30 year old Penn Squidder I use for throwing iron with a new and modern reel. The Squidder...

Oct 31, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Reel for irons.

Thanks guys for all the recc’s. The fathom is looking good. I’m going to Fishermans Landing tackle days this Saturday and see if...

Oct 30, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Reel for irons.

So I’m thinking of replacing my at least 30 year old Penn Squidder I use for throwing iron with a new and modern reel. The Squidder...

Oct 28, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Hi guys I’m planning on going out Monday in search of tunas. What pound fluoro is working? I use the uni to uni knot when connecting...

Oct 10, 2019
  15. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Thanks for all the replies. Helps a lot. Hope to come home with some YFT, maybe a BFT.

Oct 9, 2019
  16. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Fluoro questions.

Hi guys I’m planning on going out Monday in search of tunas. What pound fluoro is working? I use the uni to uni knot when connecting...

Oct 9, 2019
  17. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

Nice video. The drone shots are cool. What kind and where do you get the scent in the jar? I’m hesitant to use the drop shot with it...

Sep 30, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

Nice video. The drone shots are cool. What kind and where do you get the scent in the jar? I’m hesitant to use the drop shot with it...

Sep 30, 2019
  19. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread iB surf.

I was there Sunday for the evening incoming tide. Gulp worms on a Carolina rig killed it. See post below.

Aug 16, 2019
  20. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread North IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished north of the north IB...

Aug 15, 2019