Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. Chrisdlc11827 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Island tail.

It’s good to have a Freedom Boat Club friend. Late start this am, arrived at the Islands around 1000am to find a parking lot full of...

Jul 17, 2019
  2. dilatedppls rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Mountain bike shop reccommondations.

I take my MTB to a mechanic that used to work in the REI bike shop down in Eastlake/ Chula Vista. Works out of his garage. Get more bang...

Jun 16, 2019
  3. Sdudebro86 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kelp.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hopped on my buddy’s boat and headed towards LJ kelp from 3pm to 7pm. Trolled 2 Rapala Xraps, red and white...

Jun 11, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Is fishing from docks ok?.

I fish 2 different docks in Coronado and 2 in Mission Bay at night. 1 in Point Loma area at any time( they don't seem to mind. Many fish...

May 14, 2019
  5. zoner rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Is fishing from docks ok?.

I fish 2 different docks in Coronado and 2 in Mission Bay at night. 1 in Point Loma area at any time( they don't seem to mind. Many fish...

May 14, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Is fishing from docks ok?.

May 14, 2019
  7. JimGilmoreSD1099 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

I was fishing off the point Loma sportfishing dock yesterday morning. One of the sportboats was heading out and I heard the captain on...

Mar 23, 2019
  8. ColdEye rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Difference between the daiwa lexas?.

I looked into the Lexa and the Komodo and decided on the Komodo. Also, Stoked on Fishing uses this reel and it seems like a good reel....

Mar 12, 2019
  9. fisheromen rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  10. Rokbury14 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Christmas came early!!!.

Nice flatty. I’ve never been that luck there and I know they’re there.

Dec 26, 2018
  11. William Ritchie rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Okuma Komodo 471.

Thanks guys for the info. I’m leaning towards the Komodo. I think anglers choice in point loma carries both so I’ll head there and...

Nov 26, 2018
  12. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread 9/12 Dock fishin.

I haven’t seen any trash the times I’ve been there. But I know there are people that don’t care about the mess they leave. I always...

Sep 20, 2018
  13. fishinfool811 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Three for me.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’ve read so many posts on Vina’s but have never targeted them, even though I get...

Sep 10, 2018
  14. Msolorz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread IB surf.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Low: 0600am- ish High: 12:30 pm Arrived at IB around 0915 this am and was able to collect some mussels from...

Aug 1, 2018
  15. Neuroshima rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Knot question.

I use the improved clinch knot almost all the time and i haven’t had any problems with it. Fairly easy to learn and tie. Just Youtube it.

Jun 30, 2018
  16. Bear6813 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread i just hooked something big and it ran me into a rock.

Good luck. Hope you land it and get pic’s.

May 16, 2018
  17. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread i just hooked something big and it ran me into a rock.

Good luck. Hope you land it and get pic’s.

May 15, 2018
  18. DPevin rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Sheepshead question.

Thanks for the replies. I post a report next week.

Oct 2, 2017
  19. JetLife rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Big, humongous, enormous spotties.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished from 3:30 to 4:30 pm at the sweetwater river channel under the I-5 bridge. Drop shot using...

Sep 28, 2017
  20. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread iPhone pictures.

I had the same question. [ATTACH]

Sep 24, 2017