Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. A-Train rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Look into Coast Guard safety requirements. I don’t own a boat. But was on a Freedom Boat Club boat when it was boarded by the CG doing a...

Dec 3, 2020
  2. tjthegreat1 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread How to fix Xtratuf deck boot leaks.

[ATTACH] Love my XTs, just 1 yr old though. I say DIY first. Walmart sells Shoe Goo. Repair them. then place them in a container of...

Nov 21, 2020
  3. Bassnbeans rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Gulp Sandworm shortage?.

Pumpkin seed grubs or motor oil grubs are good alternatives. I think I’ve seen them at Walmart.

Nov 20, 2020
  4. Carterantebi rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread How to fix Xtratuf deck boot leaks.

[ATTACH] Love my XTs, just 1 yr old though. I say DIY first. Walmart sells Shoe Goo. Repair them. then place them in a container of...

Oct 15, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread How to fix Xtratuf deck boot leaks.

Oct 15, 2020
  6. weldon rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread How to fix Xtratuf deck boot leaks.

Oct 14, 2020
  7. cavedog619 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Posting your situation on line shows how much more of a better person you are than those throwing negativity your way. Glad to hear...

Oct 1, 2020
  8. rockzilla rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Posting your situation on line shows how much more of a better person you are than those throwing negativity your way. Glad to hear...

Sep 28, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Sep 28, 2020
  10. BBsurfsIB22 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I’m out of action... I will return to the rod and reel soon..

Sep 27, 2020
  11. schultz455 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread First of many.

Good to see your first of many posts. Keep at it, keep moving, keep reading and keep learning. You’ll learn from everyone’s post, but...

Jul 11, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread First of many.

Good to see your first of many posts. Keep at it, keep moving, keep reading and keep learning. You’ll learn from everyone’s post, but...

Jul 10, 2020
  13. camobass rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread YT.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went to “the corner” yesterday with a buddy of mine from Freedom Boat Club. Rough...

Jun 30, 2020
  14. galen rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Weight size.

Cool. Thanks. Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow. Go in for a handful of weights and leave with a ton of other stuff too.

Jun 27, 2020
  15. scisports rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I was wrong please fish at your own risk!.

I was fishing south jetty this morning near the fence at around 0600. There were 2 guys fishing by the dirt parking area. I tossed hard...

May 3, 2020
  16. dahoang55 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

All I know is that if I don’t get any fishing in, I’m going to self implode before the virus kills me(and I’m an emergency room nurse).

Mar 28, 2020
  17. KTfromSD rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Niiiice. I’m jealous of your butt.

Nov 19, 2019
  18. Bear6813 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Niiiice. I’m jealous of your butt.

Nov 18, 2019
  19. dj thrillz rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Fishing Downtown.

Nice vid. There’s some tank spotties right under the pier you were walking on. I’d be too scared to fish there during the day.

Nov 15, 2019
  20. Chrisdlc11827 rated Big Daddy Art's post Agree in the thread Island tail.

It’s good to have a Freedom Boat Club friend. Late start this am, arrived at the Islands around 1000am to find a parking lot full of...

Jul 17, 2019