Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. VeeDubGuy02 rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Niiiice. I’m jealous of your butt.

Nov 22, 2019
  2. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 19, 2019
  3. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  5. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

I thought it was going to say, a goat a sandy and a calico walk into a bar.... Nice day to pull on some fish.

Mar 19, 2019
  6. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

I thought it was going to say, a goat a sandy and a calico walk into a bar.... Nice day to pull on some fish.

Mar 18, 2019
  7. basstard rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

Mar 17, 2019
  8. Fat Spottie rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

I was fishing off the point Loma sportfishing dock yesterday morning. One of the sportboats was heading out and I heard the captain on...

Mar 11, 2019
  9. geofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 2, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 1, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  12. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  13. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!.

[ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  14. Roncador rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This morning on the boat docks. It kept following me everywhere I went killing the bite.

Jan 14, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This morning on the boat docks. It kept following me everywhere I went killing the bite.

Jan 13, 2019
  16. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

Jan 13, 2019
  17. Carterantebi rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

Jan 11, 2019
  18. Big Willy Style rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

Jan 10, 2019
  19. localfishinboy rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

Jan 10, 2019
  20. the_dave123 rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Damn sea dog.

Jan 9, 2019