Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. Bassnbeans rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread First of many.

Good to see your first of many posts. Keep at it, keep moving, keep reading and keep learning. You’ll learn from everyone’s post, but...

Jul 11, 2020 at 11:02 AM
  2. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Retired and would like to take up Fishing - Jetties.

Wait. What! I’ve been on here for 5 years and I’m just learning about this. Where have I been, what’s wrong with me? Time to binge...

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:01 AM
  3. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread First of many.

Good to see your first of many posts. Keep at it, keep moving, keep reading and keep learning. You’ll learn from everyone’s post, but...

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:04 PM
  4. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Retired and would like to take up Fishing - Jetties.

Wait. What! I’ve been on here for 5 years and I’m just learning about this. Where have I been, what’s wrong with me? Time to binge...

Jul 10, 2020 at 5:35 PM
  5. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Weight size.

Cool. Thanks. Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow. Go in for a handful of weights and leave with a ton of other stuff too.

Jun 26, 2020
  6. lone_wolf rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Weight size.

Cool. Thanks. Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow. Go in for a handful of weights and leave with a ton of other stuff too.

Jun 26, 2020
  7. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

All I know is that if I don’t get any fishing in, I’m going to self implode before the virus kills me(and I’m an emergency room nurse).

Mar 28, 2020
  8. cavedog619 rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

All I know is that if I don’t get any fishing in, I’m going to self implode before the virus kills me(and I’m an emergency room nurse).

Mar 28, 2020
  9. FoodGeekFish rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread No fishing in Coronado.

Mar 28, 2020
  10. VeeDubGuy02 rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Niiiice. I’m jealous of your butt.

Nov 22, 2019
  11. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 19, 2019
  12. Larry M rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Nov 18, 2019
  14. B8DHOOK rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

I thought it was going to say, a goat a sandy and a calico walk into a bar.... Nice day to pull on some fish.

Mar 19, 2019
  15. Chriwilson rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

I thought it was going to say, a goat a sandy and a calico walk into a bar.... Nice day to pull on some fish.

Mar 18, 2019
  16. basstard rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread Baaaad day for this sheepy.

Mar 17, 2019
  17. Fat Spottie rated Big Daddy Art's post Funny in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

I was fishing off the point Loma sportfishing dock yesterday morning. One of the sportboats was heading out and I heard the captain on...

Mar 11, 2019