Ratings Big Daddy Art has received

1. kciuchta rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla Kelp.

Ok. My buddy said about 4 to 5 mph.

Jun 11, 2019
  2. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread IB.

Hit northern IB this am from 1000 am to 1:30 pm for 5 hand sized surf perch. Carolina rigged mussels and gulp crack. Saw 1 bean in the...

May 8, 2019
  3. Serruchofish rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread IB.

Hit northern IB this am from 1000 am to 1:30 pm for 5 hand sized surf perch. Carolina rigged mussels and gulp crack. Saw 1 bean in the...

May 8, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Quivira Basin.

Hit QB this am from 09 to 11:30 in hopes of bonies. Lots of boils near the rocks but no takers. 8 other people fishing and throwing...

Oct 26, 2018
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Knot question.

I use the improved clinch knot almost all the time and i haven’t had any problems with it. Fairly easy to learn and tie. Just Youtube it.

Jun 30, 2018
  6. kciuchta rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Seaguar STS salmon fluorocarbon.

It’s less expensive than they’re other labels. 100 yards for about $20. Anybody use it or have any reviews? I’ll be hitting the Islands...

Jun 25, 2018
  7. Werfless rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Big, humongous, enormous spotties.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished from 3:30 to 4:30 pm at the sweetwater river channel under the I-5 bridge. Drop shot using...

Sep 26, 2017
  8. Vito1023 rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread Sweetwater Channel.

Speed spool LFS 67$ new on EBay. They're 99$ on the Lew's website.

Nov 20, 2016
  9. Rudebwoyron rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread South Shore/Hospitality Point - 7/28/16.

I was rock hopping South Shores last week at night. Luckily I had my headlight on because I came across a rattle snake that was 3 feet...

Jul 29, 2016
  10. BIG JOAQUIN rated Big Daddy Art's post Helpful in the thread South Shore/Hospitality Point - 7/28/16.

I was rock hopping South Shores last week at night. Luckily I had my headlight on because I came across a rattle snake that was 3 feet...

Jul 29, 2016