Ratings Big Daddy TR21 has given

1. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Unfortunately didn't find that one!

Aug 1, 2022 at 1:33 PM
  2. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Pourboy found it...not me. If I did find it....I would be delivering it to you now. :-) Good luck

Aug 1, 2022 at 12:07 PM
  3. Big Daddy TR21 rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread What are registration requirements for new fishing kayak with trolling motor?.

Keep in mind the California safe boaters card . There is an age requirement on a sliding scale . Current 2022 law is if you are younger...

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:56 AM
  4. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

First of all...Glad you are OK. I still remember falling down an embankment at Miramar about 40 years ago. Anyway....thanks for...

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:55 AM
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Thanks VinnyBass! Yup. Supposedly still set for the normal February reopen. Funny addition to the story is that I knew my hiking shoes...

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:55 AM
  6. Big Daddy TR21 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

umm, I've lost a good amount of crankbaits and jigs in Hodges...... the same can probably be said of anyone who fishes Hodges on the...

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:54 AM
  7. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Exactly! I mainly said that as a joke since I’ve personally donated a couple hundred dollars worth of baits to the lake. Found a bunch...

8. Big Daddy TR21 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

It's crazy the amount of stuff you find when walking the shoreline there. When it first dropped below the launch ramp, I pulled about...

9. Big Daddy TR21 rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Lost n found crank? I’d just say found.

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:53 AM
  10. Big Daddy TR21 rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Glad you are Okay, did not break a hip. I don't fish on rocks, fracture left hip and bone bone on the left knee. =^..^=

11. Big Daddy TR21 rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

glad your fine.

12. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Headed down to Lake Hodges today and just say hi to the lake that I’m missing very much. While I was scrambling down the rocks to look...

Aug 1, 2022 at 11:51 AM
  13. Big Daddy TR21 rated CorsoEnthusiast's post Like in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Nice work gentlemen! The mcfish and Vinny reports are my favorite part of this forum and I always look forward to reading the next one...

Jul 29, 2022
  14. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Wow, you sure had those bass attacking or gobbling up those flukes this morning. Almost every time I looked over(I tried not to) I saw...

Jul 29, 2022
  15. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Launched at 6:00, ideal conditions with some nice cloud cover. I went in search of some topwater which I was sure was going to...

Jul 29, 2022
  16. Big Daddy TR21 rated jrkbait's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Yep, Jim was the best. An outdoors person himself that actually cared, took the time and got something done. Never been the same since...

Jul 29, 2022
  17. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing a piece of your history.

Jul 26, 2022
  18. Big Daddy TR21 rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

My days of rock-hopping along a creek are over... Last trip resulted in a ACL replacement.... It's been nearly 60 years since I've been...

Jul 26, 2022
  19. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

There was still a new beer on the video! And maybe a couple that didn’t make the vid too! I sweated those out along with a 32 oz Gatorade.

Jul 26, 2022
  20. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

I heard about the creek. Still fish there?

Jul 26, 2022