Ratings Big Daddy TR21 has given

1. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

First of all...Glad you are OK. I still remember falling down an embankment at Miramar about 40 years ago. Anyway....thanks for...

Aug 1, 2022
  2. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Thanks VinnyBass! Yup. Supposedly still set for the normal February reopen. Funny addition to the story is that I knew my hiking shoes...

Aug 1, 2022
  3. Big Daddy TR21 rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

umm, I've lost a good amount of crankbaits and jigs in Hodges...... the same can probably be said of anyone who fishes Hodges on the...

Aug 1, 2022
  4. Big Daddy TR21 rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Glad you are Okay, did not break a hip. I don't fish on rocks, fracture left hip and bone bone on the left knee. =^..^=

Aug 1, 2022
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

glad your fine.

Aug 1, 2022
  6. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Headed down to Lake Hodges today and just say hi to the lake that I’m missing very much. While I was scrambling down the rocks to look...

Aug 1, 2022
  7. Big Daddy TR21 rated CorsoEnthusiast's post Like in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Nice work gentlemen! The mcfish and Vinny reports are my favorite part of this forum and I always look forward to reading the next one...

Jul 29, 2022
  8. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Launched at 6:00, ideal conditions with some nice cloud cover. I went in search of some topwater which I was sure was going to...

Jul 29, 2022
  9. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing a piece of your history.

Jul 26, 2022
  10. Big Daddy TR21 rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

My days of rock-hopping along a creek are over... Last trip resulted in a ACL replacement.... It's been nearly 60 years since I've been...

Jul 26, 2022
  11. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

There was still a new beer on the video! And maybe a couple that didn’t make the vid too! I sweated those out along with a 32 oz Gatorade.

Jul 26, 2022
  12. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

I heard about the creek. Still fish there?

Jul 26, 2022
  13. Big Daddy TR21 rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

Nice fishing and pics... It can definitely get warm up there, and I'm happy the heat didn't keep you from having a good time...We used...

Jul 26, 2022
  14. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

Where's the beers??? New lakes are always an adventure, putting the puzzle together!

Jul 26, 2022
  15. Big Daddy TR21 rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

Beautiful place, what a nice adventure. Nice variety of fish. Thanks for sharing.

Jul 26, 2022
  16. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Pyramid Lake Fishing: Smallmouth, Largemouth and Catfish!.

[MEDIA] Hey all! I headed out on a new fishing adventure. My wife took her daughter to Cabo for a graduation present and girl’s week so...

Jul 26, 2022
  17. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

Open everyday except the second Tuesday of the month. Lots of tulles for you to fish at Murray JJ and sometimes you will find some nice...

Jul 25, 2022
  18. Big Daddy TR21 rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

MURRAY?? The closest lake to my house?? hmmmmm. What days they open? Got tulles??

Jul 25, 2022
  19. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

Glad you could make it down to Murray. I would have been cursing up a storm if I drove all the way up there to the lake of D & K and...

Jul 25, 2022
  20. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

Lemonade! I got up early..4:30, all excited to hit the local lake in Ramona!! Got to the lake at first light, lake looked great from the...

Jul 25, 2022