Ratings Big Daddy TR21 has given

1. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I can fix your thumb...I've got Crazy glue !! Not the first time !

Aug 16, 2022 at 11:22 AM
  2. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

He is already trying to make money off this staged event by selling t-shirts and hats. I think he has listed the hats at $23.99....

Aug 16, 2022 at 11:14 AM
  3. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Unfortunately didn't find that one!

Aug 1, 2022
  4. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Pourboy found it...not me. If I did find it....I would be delivering it to you now. :-) Good luck

Aug 1, 2022
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated Pourboy's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Exactly! I mainly said that as a joke since I’ve personally donated a couple hundred dollars worth of baits to the lake. Found a bunch...

Aug 1, 2022
  6. Big Daddy TR21 rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

It's crazy the amount of stuff you find when walking the shoreline there. When it first dropped below the launch ramp, I pulled about...

Aug 1, 2022
  7. Big Daddy TR21 rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

Lost n found crank? I’d just say found.

Aug 1, 2022
  8. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Fluking the Murray....

Wow, you sure had those bass attacking or gobbling up those flukes this morning. Almost every time I looked over(I tried not to) I saw...

Jul 29, 2022
  9. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Turned lemons into......

Ah shucks. thanks for the compliment....but actually these are the two guys that are entertaining. :) [ATTACH]

Jul 25, 2022
  10. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 7/12- SD River before the Heat.

I knew Murray would be closed Tuesday(second Tuesday of the Month) and there is no rate increase to fish there like the one we had on...

Jul 15, 2022
  11. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 7/12- SD River before the Heat.

Thought I saw you hanging out at the River......[ATTACH]

Jul 15, 2022
  12. Big Daddy TR21 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 7/12- SD River before the Heat.

I brought some Velveeta cheese but it kept falling off the Tokyo rig hook so I decided to go with a Googan Krackin craw...

Jul 15, 2022
  13. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 7/12- SD River before the Heat.

Sure..tokyo rig...I bet you were throwing rainbow power bait, size 18 treble hook, clear bobber..am I right or am I right! Nice piggy's...

Jul 15, 2022
  14. Big Daddy TR21 rated Big C's post Funny in the thread Otay 7/6.

Thanks! For me it is.

Jul 7, 2022
  15. Big Daddy TR21 rated bigare's post Funny in the thread El cap — last 2weeks.

My buddy used to kill it in the trees on the bubba rig at E/C. I couldn't figure it out. Always got hung up and busted off.

Jul 7, 2022
  16. Big Daddy TR21 rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread El cap — last 2weeks.

Nice! Had to blow the pic up to find the deer. Smack in the middle of the shot! I have never c-rigged for Bass. Guess I should!

Jul 7, 2022
  17. Big Daddy TR21 rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Otay. One per hour.

y tu tambien amigo, glad you got some top also!

Jul 1, 2022
  18. Big Daddy TR21 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Otay. One per hour.

84 degrees, prime topwater...the fish were probably trying to get out of the water..toasty!

Jul 1, 2022
  19. Big Daddy TR21 rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Otay. One per hour.

[ATTACH] Funny. Sitting in his office as I type!!! what’s the odds you'd mention it while here... which is once every 3 months for an hour.

Jul 1, 2022
  20. Big Daddy TR21 rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread 6/29-Murray & SdFish returns.

Glad sdfish is back in action, especially to read about the exploits of Vinny and mcfish.

Jun 30, 2022