Ratings Big Daddy TR21 has received

1. VinnyBass rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Government conspiracy, They don't want us to know the truth about water and are willing to release water down the Sacramento River to...

Aug 16, 2022 at 1:25 PM
  2. Werfless rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Government conspiracy, They don't want us to know the truth about water and are willing to release water down the Sacramento River to...

Aug 16, 2022 at 11:44 AM
  3. Werfless rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

First off, I'm glad your okay. Secondly, which one of mine did you find? I've lost so many there it hard to say what one!! But one I...

Aug 1, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

I never trust Miramar. You might launch fish for say 5 hours and go back just to find out you can't retrieve your boat cause the water...

Jul 25, 2022
  5. mcfish rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread Turned lemons into......

I never trust Miramar. You might launch fish for say 5 hours and go back just to find out you can't retrieve your boat cause the water...

Jul 25, 2022
  6. VinnyBass rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread Turned lemons into......

Jul 25, 2022
  7. Swanny rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Anyone remember when Jim Brown was in charge that the lakes actually stocked trout? The only time we get Trout now is if DWF remembers...

Jul 22, 2022
  8. Swanny rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

New Mayor in the city of San Diego and the County Supervisors give two ****s less. Managing the Reservoirs is not a priority ever in...

Jul 22, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Big Daddy TR21's post Like in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Anyone remember when Jim Brown was in charge that the lakes actually stocked trout? The only time we get Trout now is if DWF remembers...

Jul 21, 2022
  10. mcfish rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  11. NibbleSquad rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  12. VinnyBass rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  13. fishnfreak rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  14. skrilla rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  15. skrilla rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

New Mayor in the city of San Diego and the County Supervisors give two ****s less. Managing the Reservoirs is not a priority ever in...

Jul 21, 2022
  16. Ken roe rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  17. mcfish rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  18. fishnfreak rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 21, 2022
  19. Craig T rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 20, 2022
  20. JJbasser rated Big Daddy TR21's post Agree in the thread SD revisor management disappoints once again!.

Jul 20, 2022