Ratings Big Daddy TR21 has received

1. scisports rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread California Beaches and Parks to close again on May 1.

Over reach as usual. I'm beginning to think he wants to keep us under lock and key so he can run the state as he feels!! Maybe it is...

Apr 30, 2020
  2. plako rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread WHAT A COWARD...Old republican playbook...TYPICAL ...

Here are facts!! The claim: The Obama administration used and did not replenish the nation’s emergency stockpile of medical...

Apr 7, 2020
  3. dilatedppls rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread WHAT A COWARD...Old republican playbook...TYPICAL ...

Here are facts!! The claim: The Obama administration used and did not replenish the nation’s emergency stockpile of medical...

Apr 5, 2020
  4. dilatedppls rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread WHAT A COWARD...Old republican playbook...TYPICAL ...

Fact is since 2005 the United States has been far behind in being prepared for a Pandemic and every administration has dropped the ball....

Apr 5, 2020
  5. SWW rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread Lake Hodges Feb 15.

Bass spawn pretty much year around here, the water doesn't get that cold or that warm for them not to spawn. In December we found many...

Feb 23, 2017
  6. mikecheck1212 rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Who cares how much he paid or didn't pay? Just because he knows how to work the system doesn't mean squat! If I could pay little to...

May 29, 2016
  7. fishaddict rated Big Daddy TR21's post Disagree in the thread Incident at Poway with self-appointed 'bass police'..

Never a bad idea to take some of the smaller fish out, it helps promote a better fishery. I haven't fished Poway for year due to the...

Mar 23, 2016