Ratings bigbassgas has given

1. bigbassgas rated bluegill_guy's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Birds, fish, animals are all pooping in that water, people are using all sorts of live and dough baits in it, old fish die in it, I've...

Feb 4, 2016
  2. bigbassgas rated BUDDHA_'s post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

1. Boaters need to stay a certain amount from the shore and it should be enforced. 2. Staff and dfg need to do their jobs. What...

Feb 4, 2016
  3. bigbassgas rated socal114's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Stop the overhyped Quagga phobia and allow float tubes/finders. There is a protocol that could be followed to alleviate QM concerns...

Feb 4, 2016
  4. bigbassgas rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Im gonna play devils advocate here....Even though I agree with just about every post here and wish it would happen...all this is gonna...

Feb 4, 2016
  5. bigbassgas rated wickedpetedogg's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think all anglers need to clean up after them selfs. No drinking beer on the water Also stocking of trout to elcap and Barret...

Feb 4, 2016
  6. bigbassgas rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Loveland and Sweetwater would be great float tube lakes without having to build launch ramps.

Feb 4, 2016
  7. bigbassgas rated sumpin_fishy's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Availability to an annual pass for all city lakes. Open every day for annual pass holders. Night fishing should be available at all...

Feb 4, 2016
  8. bigbassgas rated RichardCullip's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I haven't fished many freshwater lakes since moving back to Poway in 2012. Why not? Mainly because the lakes closest to me have...

Feb 4, 2016
  9. bigbassgas rated gilbert's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Very good post Kellen. It's amazing what we have to go through as SD anglers. After recently traveling to AZ for a week to fish, I...

Feb 4, 2016
  10. bigbassgas rated ChrisNorby's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I would sign up to patrol for free fishing!

Feb 4, 2016
  11. bigbassgas rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

1. Pick up trash. 2. more night fishing 3. Slot limits on bass

Feb 4, 2016
  12. bigbassgas rated kick_n_bass's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

There are so many things that can be done to improve the fishing in San Diego County. -More structure added to lakes would help the...

Feb 4, 2016
  13. bigbassgas rated mcfish's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I would like to see volunteers working at the lakes..kind of like they have volunteer marshals on golf courses. Maybe that way the city...

Feb 4, 2016
  14. bigbassgas rated Abbott's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

1. Clean up trash at the lakes. As interested parties in our local lakes, recognizing that local government budgetary priorities do...

Feb 4, 2016
  15. bigbassgas rated Ron Spencer's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I believe the Water Dept should make some attempt to hold the lakes at a certain level, particularly over the spawning time. The...

Feb 4, 2016
  16. bigbassgas rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I would like to see more of a ranger presence at all our lakes especially poway with the boats going in hidden bay and ruining it for...

Feb 4, 2016
  17. bigbassgas rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Annual fishing permit good at all city lakes.

Feb 4, 2016
  18. bigbassgas rated BassinNova's post Disagree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

There should be an option to pay less for a fishing permit if you are only going to fish for an hour or less. Something like a paid...

Feb 4, 2016
  19. bigbassgas rated scisports's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Online daily permits

Feb 4, 2016