Ratings bigbassgas has received

1. Vet4Fishing rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

In regards to shore fisherman,please let's be diligent with cleaning up trash.ive noticed a huge incline in litter over the last five...

Oct 25, 2020
  2. KevinTheFisher rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

In regards to shore fisherman,please let's be diligent with cleaning up trash.ive noticed a huge incline in litter over the last five...

May 24, 2019
  3. swings are free rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Been twice this year.dfg was checking licenses and permits.heads up.haven't seen that in AWHILE!!actually was good to see it.

Feb 24, 2019
  4. carlsbadspotty89 rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Been twice this year.dfg was checking licenses and permits.heads up.haven't seen that in AWHILE!!actually was good to see it.

Feb 24, 2019
  5. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Feb 23, 2019
  6. Double Minor rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Feb 23, 2019
  7. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Hodges gonna be tough for a month or two.was terrible the last time they got rains.those weren't 8lb btw caught at the launch.catfish...

Feb 7, 2019
  8. Vito1023 rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread Hodges 2019.

Hodges gonna be tough for a month or two.was terrible the last time they got rains.those weren't 8lb btw caught at the launch.catfish...

Feb 7, 2019
  9. swings are free rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Feb 7, 2019
  10. Tony rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Feb 7, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Heard the same thing,think they used to much electricity maybe.

Jun 6, 2017
  12. mcfish rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Jun 5, 2017
  13. vinjo rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Jun 5, 2017
  14. fishfanatic rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Jun 5, 2017
  15. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Jun 5, 2017
  16. BassinNova rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Jun 5, 2017
  17. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Funny in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Would need a picture of a fish to verify that number...lol..anybody got one this year that fishes regularly?..let me know

Jun 3, 2017
  18. BassinNova rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Would need a picture of a fish to verify that number...lol..anybody got one this year that fishes regularly?..let me know

Jun 2, 2017
  19. Vito1023 rated bigbassgas's post Agree in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

I've fished this lake as much as anybody in the last five years.usually by this time of year I've caught at least 50 to 60 fish many in...

Jun 1, 2017
  20. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

I've fished this lake as much as anybody in the last five years.usually by this time of year I've caught at least 50 to 60 fish many in...

May 31, 2017