Ratings bigbassgas has received

1. KevinTheFisher rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

In regards to shore fisherman,please let's be diligent with cleaning up trash.ive noticed a huge incline in litter over the last five...

May 24, 2019
  2. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Been twice this year.dfg was checking licenses and permits.heads up.haven't seen that in AWHILE!!actually was good to see it.

Feb 23, 2019
  3. Double Minor rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Bank to beat at Hodges....

Been twice this year.dfg was checking licenses and permits.heads up.haven't seen that in AWHILE!!actually was good to see it.

Feb 23, 2019
  4. vinjo rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

Heard the same thing,think they used to much electricity maybe.

Jun 5, 2017
  5. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Wednesday.

I've fished this lake as much as anybody in the last five years.usually by this time of year I've caught at least 50 to 60 fish many in...

May 31, 2017
  6. OG MUDBONE rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Senko or Ika? Diamond Valley Lake 5/11.

Senkos ,5 inch or 6 3/4 th cut tail have caught me more fish over 5 pounds then I believe every other bait I've ever thrown...

May 22, 2017
  7. BassinNova rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Frankenstien Fish at Hodges.

Big tournament on April 30th.they should move it.not right for people to pay good money and get the hodges hammer!probably fished it 12...

Apr 18, 2017
  8. BassinNova rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Saturday 3/11/17.

I doubt that fish actually came out of hodges this year.might need a photo of the lake and the fish at the same time.lol..this is what...

Mar 20, 2017
  9. mikecheck1212 rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Saturday 3/11/17.

I doubt that fish actually came out of hodges this year.might need a photo of the lake and the fish at the same time.lol..this is what...

Mar 18, 2017
  10. Vito1023 rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

T Yup..true.they have also stocked every pond in Rancho Santa Fe golf courses with Hodges bass.also Olivenhaven reservoir as well.

Feb 4, 2017
  11. Werfless rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

T Yup..true.they have also stocked every pond in Rancho Santa Fe golf courses with Hodges bass.also Olivenhaven reservoir as well.

Feb 3, 2017
  12. kenny parker rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Yeah..it's work.I have a real sickness to go there so often .

Feb 2, 2017
  13. Linebig rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Yeah..it's work.I have a real sickness to go there so often .

Feb 2, 2017
  14. BUDDHA_ rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

In regards to shore fisherman,please let's be diligent with cleaning up trash.ive noticed a huge incline in litter over the last five...

Jan 6, 2016
  15. filippo rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Dec 11, 2015
  16. Gizorbe rated bigbassgas's post Like in the thread First Trip to Dixon was EPIC!.

5-6lbs but definately a great day at dixon....skunks are more common then six pounders so well done rook!

Jul 25, 2015