Ratings Bigpondonly has given

1. Bigpondonly rated Mogambo's post Like in the thread Ribeyes.

I’m pretty proud of the Town Pump in Westmorland. (Sacramento – CA)Last week, Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) recognized...

Jul 31, 2019
  2. Bigpondonly rated transplant's post Like in the thread EL Cap 7/19.

Headed out to El Cap this morning around 6am and fished with my buddy and my 9 year old son. We caught 4 fish, biggest one was a little...

Jul 20, 2019
  3. Bigpondonly rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread Do you need a FMM to fish the 301, 371, 405?.

I believe the 425 is within the 12 miles... measure from the south tip of the island and the 425 is within 12 miles [ATTACH]

Jul 14, 2019
  4. Bigpondonly rated mcfish's post Like in the thread One more try...Eastern Sierras!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 7, 2019
  5. Bigpondonly rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread 302 football fun..

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out Saturday morning with my two cousins Brent and Justin looking for a shot...

Jul 4, 2019
  6. Bigpondonly rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Winter in Summer!.

The amount of snow in the higher elevations of the Eastern Sierras is incredible this year! I'm not sure if I've ever seen this much on...

Jul 2, 2019
  7. Bigpondonly rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Sutherland 6-29-19.

Got to the lake at 5:30 ...at 6:10 I tied on a crankbait and BAM....4.42 lbs! Unfortunately that was the only one I was able to catch on...

Jun 30, 2019
  8. Bigpondonly rated Basstastic's post Like in the thread Afternoon at Hodges New PB finally in the DD Club.

On the water by Three on Saturday went right to the narrows started off throwing a crank bait got nothing. Then I went to the jig close...

Jun 30, 2019
  9. Bigpondonly rated Creek's post Like in the thread Mammoth area.

Its insane the amount of people that ask me for my "Sierra secrets" so they can go fish unmolested. Since I was old enough to really...

Jun 13, 2019
  10. Bigpondonly rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 5/30/19 PM LJK- Red Tide and Dirty Water.

Sand dabs only come in two sizes.. Ling bait, and frying pan

May 31, 2019
  11. Bigpondonly rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Creek bait making check 05.12.19.

Hit a local creek mud hole for a few minutes, figured the rain cleared out some of the surface weeds and I could get in a cast or two....

May 13, 2019
  12. Bigpondonly rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread It's Friday!.

And I broke 2 Sutherland PB's: 1. Number of fish caught in one morning: 14. 2. Biggest fish at said lake: 5.83 Lbs Also probably my...

May 10, 2019
  13. Bigpondonly rated Last Chance Performance Marine's post Like in the thread For Sale 2018 Skeeter Solera Fish&Ski, Powered by a Yamaha 150SHO.

[ATTACH] Last one on the lot... This is a Great family boat that allows you to spend the Summer on the water with the Family... Was...

May 5, 2019
  14. Bigpondonly rated Tom_74's post Like in the thread Pictures Of Structure.

So I took these photos off google earth a few years back when the lake was really low, I think around 3 or 4% full. They show a lot of...

Apr 30, 2019
  15. Bigpondonly rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread Trump revokes the Arms Trade Treaty..

“I’m officially announcing today that the United States will be revoking the effect of America’s signature from this badly misguided...

Apr 26, 2019
  16. Bigpondonly rated jrkbait's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Time to say goodbye to San Diego and the lakes that I loved my entire life. I have now moved and retired to Flamingo Costa Rica, where I...

Apr 25, 2019
  17. Bigpondonly rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/11-Return to Murray :-).

Yesterday, I ventured out in my kayak to Hodges and did a 3 hour exploratory trip(the lake is huge!). I ventured around aimlessly not...

Mar 11, 2019
  18. Bigpondonly rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread SD Bay Tube Session 2/16.

Got up at 5:30am to do some tube fishing before studying for the next round of midterms. Arrived at the spot at around 6 and it was...

Feb 16, 2019
  19. Bigpondonly rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 1/6-Quick Murray Sesh: Chargers Won & Kept my Promise.

After having Charger season tickets for 22 years(still a fan of Rivers and a few others even though the team is in LA), I decided not to...

Jan 7, 2019
  20. Bigpondonly rated Linebig's post Like in the thread If you only get 1, make it count..

1 bite 1 fish. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 27, 2018