Ratings Bigpondonly has given

1. Bigpondonly rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Sierras tent camping?.

We cant just launch 86 northbound without some tough honesty as well. Rock Creek (all along Rock Creek actually) is a pretty cool place...

Jun 12, 2020
  2. Bigpondonly rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

Heading up to Mammoth next Wednesday for a few day’s of fishing, will report back.

Jun 5, 2020
  3. Bigpondonly rated Creek's post Like in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

Both places that I would never in my lifetime want to frequent. Too popular for my tastes. And I really wouldnt be a bit surprised if...

Jun 5, 2020
  4. Bigpondonly rated Roy Justice's post Like in the thread Headed to the Eastern Sierra's (June Lake). Any tips?.

In the creeks try a single Pautzkes gold label salmon egg on a small mosquito hook and two or three tiny split shot spaced 5 inches...

Jun 3, 2020
  5. Bigpondonly rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Headed to the Eastern Sierra's (June Lake). Any tips?.

I like creek fishing up there.. you can catch an absolute heap of fish with a size right hook baited with a worm you dug up someplace,...

Jun 3, 2020
  6. Bigpondonly rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 5/31.

Fished santee again from 6:30am to 5pm. Managed to get 4 fish on ikas largest being 10lbs 4oz. Missed a fish on topwater and one around...

Jun 2, 2020
  7. Bigpondonly rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Can we fish liberty station from land?.

Tell him Paul says "hi!"... I think he will remember me. Hard to forget someone who puts the boat in gear while you are standing! His...

May 27, 2020
  8. Bigpondonly rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Another question: Who cares what Nancy Pelosi thinks?

May 24, 2020
  9. Bigpondonly rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Morbidly Obese or not?.

Lmao.. trump is scum, so is the (other) side... (Note, same side) no lie.. what a shock... Goes back to the very origins of the terms...

May 24, 2020
  10. Bigpondonly rated Produce Man's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca 5/21.

Arrived at around 9:15. The lake was stocked today with 2000# rainbows and 1000# of Lightning. Tried to go to Lone Pine but it was...

May 22, 2020
  11. Bigpondonly rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Albacore back?.

Albacore fight good , taste good , and the Southern limit is 10 , North limit 25 and these do Not count against the 20 finfish a day...

May 19, 2020
  12. Bigpondonly rated bassctchr71's post Like in the thread Lake Perris - 17 May 2020.

I headed to Lake Perris on Sunday to shake off the COVID-19 lockdown rust. The gate opened at 7 am with about 100-120 vehicles in...

May 19, 2020
  13. Bigpondonly rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I was going to wait till a weekday after the crowds died down, but there I was heading to the lake and arrived around 5:45 with 3 boats...

May 18, 2020
  14. Bigpondonly rated mikeneus31's post Like in the thread Chollas Lake.

Took the family to Chollas Lake to feed the ducks. Just in case i would see in bass on the shoreline or bedding bass i took one of my...

May 13, 2020
  15. Bigpondonly rated Queue's post Like in the thread 1974 article about FLMB.

Since Covid 19 dictates I isolate in the office I have been scanning/archiving historical documents and run across this gem of a article...

May 11, 2020
  16. Bigpondonly rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Best past 7 days of SD fishing I have ever had.

Haven’t been on this site much like I used to but here it goes. Stared off last Saturday May 2nd, tried to go to lake Perris but that...

May 10, 2020
  17. Bigpondonly rated 360sheepdog's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

Our city, county, and state leadership MUST be voted out or recalled immediately! Our access has been so poorly managed it is laughable....

May 10, 2020
  18. Bigpondonly rated AzImport's post Like in the thread Did anyone see this coming?.

Big 5 sells guns, Dick's pulled out of that market. *cough*

May 9, 2020
  19. Bigpondonly rated mikeneus31's post Like in the thread First El Centro Trip of 2020.

Thanks Fishing brothas! want to plan a trip out there soon before i gets crazy hot. Let me know if anyone is interested.

May 5, 2020
  20. Bigpondonly rated Werfless's post Like in the thread First El Centro Trip of 2020.

My best day is nine species in 24 hours... Crazy.. I think it was 91 fish total

May 4, 2020