Ratings Bigpondonly has received

1. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:40 AM
  2. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:40 AM
  3. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Saddlebag Lake Lake Sabrina Grant Lake Gull Lake June Lake Silver Lake Rush Creek Owens River Tuolumne River And on and on.

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:39 AM
  4. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Cuyamaca permit costs $8.....hmmm?

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:38 AM
  5. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Spinning reel upgrade.

FYI to all. Dick's Sporting Goods (Yeah I hate their anti-2A B.S.as much as the next guy) has their SiennaFE1000 model on sale today for...

Oct 28, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Oct 22, 2019
  7. MaxZmus rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Oct 12, 2019
  8. fisheromen rated Bigpondonly's post Helpful in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Saddlebag Lake Lake Sabrina Grant Lake Gull Lake June Lake Silver Lake Rush Creek Owens River Tuolumne River And on and on.

Oct 10, 2019
  9. Neuroshima rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 10, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Oct 10, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Oct 10, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Oct 10, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Cuyamaca permit costs $8.....hmmm?

Oct 9, 2019
  14. bassgalrascal rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Spinning reel upgrade.

Looking to upgrade my 20+ year old gear to modern stuff. specifically 4-6 lb test trout gear, matched to Daiwa and Eagle Claw 2-6lb 6'...

Oct 9, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Spinning reel upgrade.

Thank you!!!

Oct 8, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Spinning reel upgrade.

Looking to upgrade my 20+ year old gear to modern stuff. specifically 4-6 lb test trout gear, matched to Daiwa and Eagle Claw 2-6lb 6'...

Oct 8, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Visiting in mid-October.

This is an awesome thread! The helpful spirit is amazing!

Oct 1, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Visiting in mid-October.

Mission bay is shallow enough, the water you're wading in will be warm enough...not Florida warm, but even old geezer like me is...

Sep 30, 2019
  19. Neuroshima rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Visiting in mid-October.

Mission bay is shallow enough, the water you're wading in will be warm enough...not Florida warm, but even old geezer like me is...

Sep 30, 2019
  20. 5-20 rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Some Questions About Bishop/Owens River Area Fishing.

I'm headed up there again next week (3rd-7th) Going to hike up out of Mosquito flats to little lakes valley and possibly up above...

Sep 28, 2019