Ratings Bigpondonly has received

1. Creek rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

Yeah, and the comical part of that is 1/2 dozen of the people who were "slashed" WERE locals. Oooppps.

May 15, 2020
  2. Kian.K rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

It's interesting, none of the lakes,rivers, or streams I fish in the Sierras have permits, or on duty rangers. You just go fish and...

May 14, 2020
  3. vinjo rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

It's interesting, none of the lakes,rivers, or streams I fish in the Sierras have permits, or on duty rangers. You just go fish and...

May 13, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

Yeah, and the comical part of that is 1/2 dozen of the people who were "slashed" WERE locals. Oooppps.

May 11, 2020
  5. Winstondry rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

May 11, 2020
  6. swings are free rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  7. JoshJ123 rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  9. mcfish rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  10. mikeneus31 rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread First El Centro Trip of 2020.

The "IV Slam" lol

May 5, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread First El Centro Trip of 2020.

The "IV Slam" lol

May 4, 2020
  12. oldfogey rated Bigpondonly's post Helpful in the thread Itching For Fishing.

I thought I remembered quite a ways back, the city/county was trying to close the SD River to fishing. Something came up about it being...

Apr 29, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Itching For Fishing.

I thought I remembered quite a ways back, the city/county was trying to close the SD River to fishing. Something came up about it being...

Apr 29, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread Isolation project.

Cool project! A 25HP? Damn that thing will move!

Apr 8, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread Isolation project.

Cool project! A 25HP? Damn that thing will move!

Apr 2, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Yeah, sounds like FUD to me. I've searched and poked around a couple other sites, nobody has heard anything of this.

Mar 22, 2020
  17. NibbleSquad rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Yeah, sounds like FUD to me. I've searched and poked around a couple other sites, nobody has heard anything of this.

Mar 22, 2020
  18. NibbleSquad rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Do you have a link to this, or any photos or anything?

Mar 22, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Do you have a link to this, or any photos or anything?

Mar 22, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated Bigpondonly's post Agree in the thread Vintage find.

WAAAAAY back in the day, that Silver Minnow with a big chunk of pork hanging off the back was a go-to at Otay. In the summertime, thrown...

Mar 20, 2020