Ratings Bigpondonly has received

1. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Sierras tent camping?.

That's awesome advise! There are some good informational videos out there as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI8KgZquZU4

Jun 12, 2020
  2. Kian.K rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

It's interesting, none of the lakes,rivers, or streams I fish in the Sierras have permits, or on duty rangers. You just go fish and...

May 14, 2020
  3. vinjo rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

It's interesting, none of the lakes,rivers, or streams I fish in the Sierras have permits, or on duty rangers. You just go fish and...

May 13, 2020
  4. swings are free rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  5. JoshJ123 rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Open Lakes, Please Contact State Assembly Member Brian Jones..

May 10, 2020
  6. mikeneus31 rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread First El Centro Trip of 2020.

The "IV Slam" lol

May 5, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Itching For Fishing.

I thought I remembered quite a ways back, the city/county was trying to close the SD River to fishing. Something came up about it being...

Apr 29, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Yeah, sounds like FUD to me. I've searched and poked around a couple other sites, nobody has heard anything of this.

Mar 22, 2020
  9. NibbleSquad rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Do you have a link to this, or any photos or anything?

Mar 22, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Do you have a link to this, or any photos or anything?

Mar 22, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Vintage find.

WAAAAAY back in the day, that Silver Minnow with a big chunk of pork hanging off the back was a go-to at Otay. In the summertime, thrown...

Mar 20, 2020
  12. Noms rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Dick's Sporting Goods has the Sienna1000FE for $21, there's a free shipping deal going on now too. I ordered 2 and it came to something...

Feb 13, 2020
  13. Msolorz rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Trout Reel Recommendations.

Dick's Sporting Goods has the Sienna1000FE for $21, there's a free shipping deal going on now too. I ordered 2 and it came to something...

Nov 21, 2019
  14. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Nov 17, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2019
  16. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Cuyamaca permit costs $8.....hmmm?

Nov 17, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread Spinning reel upgrade.

FYI to all. Dick's Sporting Goods (Yeah I hate their anti-2A B.S.as much as the next guy) has their SiennaFE1000 model on sale today for...

Oct 28, 2019
  18. MaxZmus rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. To have the ability to pull up to ANY body of water you run across, grab...

Oct 12, 2019
  19. Neuroshima rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

You gotta get out more bro, don't know what you're missing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 10, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Bigpondonly's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Oct 10, 2019