Ratings Bigshooter51 has received

1. RippinLip619 rated Bigshooter51's post Funny in the thread Double Header: San V Opener -> El Cap.

Well we all know what type of noise they play there is no way its music very far from it my friends period

Jun 15, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Funny in the thread Double Header: San V Opener -> El Cap.

Well we all know what type of noise they play there is no way its music very far from it my friends period

Jun 14, 2020
  3. fisheromen rated Bigshooter51's post Agree in the thread Double Header: San V Opener -> El Cap.

Jun 14, 2020
  4. mcfish rated Bigshooter51's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Help?.

He said there wasn't that many boats out fishing but I'll bet a lot of fisherman didn't even realize it was open on Memorial Day

May 28, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Miramar Help?.

He said there wasn't that many boats out fishing but I'll bet a lot of fisherman didn't even realize it was open on Memorial Day

May 27, 2020
  6. mcfish rated Bigshooter51's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Help?.

A friend of mine was there on Monday Memorial he fished out of a 18' Ranger bass boat never mentioned any problem with the launch ramp

May 27, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Miramar Help?.

A friend of mine was there on Monday Memorial he fished out of a 18' Ranger bass boat never mentioned any problem with the launch ramp

May 27, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Lake Powell Adventure.

Great report on an Awsome fishery Lake Powell thank you for sharing your trip. By the way how were the bugs up there did you get bit up...

May 24, 2020
  9. chris102681 rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Man those are some real studs there buddy sounds like a great trip

Jun 24, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Man those are some real studs there buddy sounds like a great trip

Jun 23, 2019
  11. landman10 rated Bigshooter51's post Agree in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

I love this lake but the saddest thing about Sutherland is that they always want to drain the lake during the spawn . Many years ago Jim...

May 20, 2019
  12. Craig T rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

I love this lake but the saddest thing about Sutherland is that they always want to drain the lake during the spawn . Many years ago Jim...

May 20, 2019
  13. RamonaAngler rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 20, 2019
  14. bassgalrascal rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 20, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 19, 2019
  16. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Chuck here is my e-mail address keep in touch thanks Floydmjones1@gmail.com

May 1, 2019
  17. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Well I'm still fishing the club along with Bill Gurner and Chris Patek same old thing Chuck call me 619-971-2982

May 1, 2019
  18. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Great story and write up good job . Enjoy your new adventures I don't blame you for leaving this pop stand one bit . By the way are you...

May 1, 2019
  19. jrkbait rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Great story and write up good job . Enjoy your new adventures I don't blame you for leaving this pop stand one bit . By the way are you...

Apr 20, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Chuck here is my e-mail address keep in touch thanks Floydmjones1@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019