Ratings Bigshooter51 has received

1. chris102681 rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Man those are some real studs there buddy sounds like a great trip

Jun 24, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Not in San Diego.

Man those are some real studs there buddy sounds like a great trip

Jun 23, 2019
  3. landman10 rated Bigshooter51's post Agree in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

I love this lake but the saddest thing about Sutherland is that they always want to drain the lake during the spawn . Many years ago Jim...

May 20, 2019
  4. Craig T rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

I love this lake but the saddest thing about Sutherland is that they always want to drain the lake during the spawn . Many years ago Jim...

May 20, 2019
  5. RamonaAngler rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 20, 2019
  6. bassgalrascal rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 20, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Home Lake, Saturday 5/18/19.

May 19, 2019
  8. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Chuck here is my e-mail address keep in touch thanks Floydmjones1@gmail.com

May 1, 2019
  9. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Well I'm still fishing the club along with Bill Gurner and Chris Patek same old thing Chuck call me 619-971-2982

May 1, 2019
  10. geofish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Great story and write up good job . Enjoy your new adventures I don't blame you for leaving this pop stand one bit . By the way are you...

May 1, 2019
  11. jrkbait rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Great story and write up good job . Enjoy your new adventures I don't blame you for leaving this pop stand one bit . By the way are you...

Apr 20, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Chuck here is my e-mail address keep in touch thanks Floydmjones1@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Well I'm still fishing the club along with Bill Gurner and Chris Patek same old thing Chuck call me 619-971-2982

Apr 17, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Adios San Diego Lakes - After 53 years.

Apr 16, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Agree in the thread New Song.

Really great song and it's the truth about the spanking for sure . I received my share as a young man, and the swats in junior high...

Apr 1, 2019
  16. BassRygg rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Great job the fishing was tough out there for me on Monday I only had 1 bite for the day also . My bite came at 3:00pm after being there...

Mar 4, 2019
  17. mcfish rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Great job the fishing was tough out there for me on Monday I only had 1 bite for the day also . My bite came at 3:00pm after being there...

Mar 4, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Still lurking in the deeps at El Cap.

Mar 3, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Hodges Halfday 9/19.

Thanks For Your Reply Buddy

Sep 25, 2018
  20. fishfanatic rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Serious love/hate with San V..

Well the fish do like the mud line it's a jerk bait fisherman's favorite deal, they eat the jerk bait real well in the mud line from the...

Jul 10, 2018