Ratings blackcloud9 has received

1. bassmeister rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Filled up a tank of gas and headed up the 67 in search of new territory for some kayak freshwater adventures. Its a 100 mile round-trip...

Jul 30, 2022
  2. Swanny rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Filled up a tank of gas and headed up the 67 in search of new territory for some kayak freshwater adventures. Its a 100 mile round-trip...

Jul 27, 2022
  3. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Tandem Kayak.

Good advice. I was on the Hobie kayak fishing team for a decade plus, even made the Top Gun list and all my kayak upgrades through 2016...

Jul 26, 2022
  4. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Tandem Kayak.

You will not get a seaworthy pedal tandem for $1200 At fishing seminars, I have asked the audience - If you can't afford to buy a used...

Jul 26, 2022
  5. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  6. BassRygg rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  7. ol dirty basser rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  8. fishnfreak rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  9. Borderbasser rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  10. VinnyBass rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  11. andrew pate rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 26, 2022
  12. Pourboy rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 25, 2022
  13. mcfish rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 25, 2022
  14. CorsoEnthusiast rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread 7/24 Kayaking Lake Sutherland.

Jul 25, 2022
  15. The Masked Shadow rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Tandem Kayak.

You will not get a seaworthy pedal tandem for $1200 At fishing seminars, I have asked the audience - If you can't afford to buy a used...

Jul 25, 2022
  16. GKR1 rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Tandem Kayak.

Tandem vs Single kayaks. Hmm, well.... Tandem kayaks are pretty big. If you're sure you will always going be fishing with someone...

Jul 22, 2022
  17. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Tandem Kayak.

Tandem vs Single kayaks. Hmm, well.... Tandem kayaks are pretty big. If you're sure you will always going be fishing with someone...

Jul 22, 2022
  18. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Updated Surf Condition?.

Besides Surfline there are other free live beach webcams. Sometimes I'm looking for different angles, here are some cool angles Del...

Jul 21, 2022
  19. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Updated Surf Condition?.

I live here in La Jolla near Windansea. That south swell is dropping very quickly now, the water is clear here - I may go snorkeling...

Jul 21, 2022
  20. skrilla rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Updated Surf Condition?.

Besides Surfline there are other free live beach webcams. Sometimes I'm looking for different angles, here are some cool angles Del...

Jul 21, 2022