Ratings blackcloud9 has received

1. Bassnbeans rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Record Corbina?.

Just like bass, crappie etc they are the dumbest and easiest to catch when they are pregnant and ready to spawn. Lots of eggs. I'm...

Jul 6, 2022
  2. jpm rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Mid-May Panfish and Limits of Wakes.

Had a fun day at Vicente catching some nice bluegill on worms and jigs, with that occasional black bass by-catch. The hottest Sunday of...

May 20, 2022
  3. FoodGeekFish rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Yuma, Az..

Growing up fishing at Lake Cachuma we often caught 50% smallmouth while bass fishing, especially on the rocky cliff banks with swimjigs....

Mar 8, 2022
  4. CrazyDonkey rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread List of "piers" where no license is required....

I'm guessing that the part of the south Jetty we're technically allowed to fish (east of the climb thru fence) is not the 'most seaward...

Feb 23, 2022
  5. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Yuma, Az..

Growing up fishing at Lake Cachuma we often caught 50% smallmouth while bass fishing, especially on the rocky cliff banks with swimjigs....

Feb 22, 2022
  6. B8DHOOK rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Yuma, Az..

Feb 22, 2022
  7. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Fall/Winter of the Anchovy.

Yes, I saw them in the mornings on the Ponto Beach cam. Looked like shearwaters too. Monday through Saturday last week. jjdbike --...

Jan 11, 2022
  8. B8DHOOK rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Fall/Winter of the Anchovy.

Yes, I saw them in the mornings on the Ponto Beach cam. Looked like shearwaters too. Monday through Saturday last week. jjdbike --...

Jan 11, 2022
  9. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Birds, Bass, Halibut Rocky Beaches 11-27-21.

Probably just a fluke, but I'm calling it best Fall fishing in years. Late November and perfect beach weather, air 75 degrees with 65...

Nov 27, 2021
  10. Bhoff33 rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Beach Birds Baitfish Bass 11-15-21.

Thank you! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: LOL, my wife is a trooper, I was swimming out and catching these with my hands:...

Nov 23, 2021
  11. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Back to my Favorite!.

A winter trophy Roy, you have the patience! Nice work!

Nov 22, 2021
  12. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Kayak Calico Bass Frenzy 11-20-21.

Gonna throw my special mint tady at them today! [ATTACH]

Nov 22, 2021
  13. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Kayak Calico Bass Frenzy 11-20-21.

Way, way inside the traditional "kelp beds" area. I am fishing over the inside kelp stringers only 40 - 50 feet deep, the outer kelp...

Nov 22, 2021
  14. B8DHOOK rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Surf Calico Bass Frenzy 11-12-21.

Well I was being lazy, admittedly. The knot that broke had been tied on for months, and had caught many, many fish - it was 15 or 20 lb...

Nov 20, 2021
  15. Werfless rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Surf Calico Bass Frenzy 11-12-21.

Well I was being lazy, admittedly. The knot that broke had been tied on for months, and had caught many, many fish - it was 15 or 20 lb...

Nov 18, 2021
  16. B8DHOOK rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Surf Calico Bass Frenzy 11-12-21.

FYI Pretty efficient way to look for ideas - Surfline's 'Multi-cam' feature. [ATTACH]

Nov 14, 2021
  17. RolloTomasi rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread La jolla kayak fishing tides and conditions.

All of my conditions links are saved here: La Jolla Kayak Conditions | Blackcloud9 Outdoors (larryl.com)

Aug 21, 2021
  18. greg614 rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Hodges 3/20 Shore Fishing Lake Hodges.

I've been fishing the kayak at Hodges this year for a few crappie here and there, some bigger fish over 3, but no good "stringers" for...

Mar 21, 2021
  19. Bhoff33 rated blackcloud9's post Agree in the thread Bounce Balling?.

If you use live bait like a greenback, skip the flasher, use a three-way swivel to long leader you are doing basically a slow-troll with...

Mar 6, 2021