Ratings BoatRide has received

1. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Buying June 11-Saturday boat ticket.

I know it’s late notice but I have one if you want it. Full ticket

Jun 12, 2022
  2. ryans rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barrett Etiquette. Boats, Yaks, Tubes. What's Good?.

We were in our float tubes Wednesday opener. Two guys in float tubes with drill motors on them cut us off about 30 feet ahead of us so...

May 10, 2022
  3. ryans rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barrett Etiquette. Boats, Yaks, Tubes. What's Good?.

You are the second person that I’ve heard this from. I wasn’t there Saturday but I heard that guy almost did not have air in his tires...

May 10, 2022
  4. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Buying Barrett Mothers Day.

Someone just posted the eighth for sale

May 3, 2022
  5. SDLadyfish rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Buying Barrett Mothers Day.

Someone just posted the eighth for sale

May 3, 2022
  6. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread For Trade 2 full tube/kayak Saturday 28th tickets will trade for boat ticket plus the $$ difference. Any day.

No I haven’t traded them yet. im only looking to trade them for a boat sorry. If not we will just use them.

Apr 29, 2022
  7. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread For Trade Boat ticket for may 29th for a Wednesday 11th or 18th.

Right on bro. Thank you for letting me know and that’s a huge bummer that you can’t go. Hopefully you can trade it.

Apr 21, 2022
  8. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Buying Saturday 8-7-21 boat please.

Thank you so much for reaching out. I’m so bummed I did not reply in time but I really appreciate it

Aug 3, 2021
  9. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Buying Saturday 8-7-21 boat please.

Trying to take an old friend Fishing I don’t even need the tube spots just the boat. Let me know please and thank you

Jul 18, 2021
  10. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread 7/14 Report.

I saw the same thing. I’m pretty sure I heard those people getting in the boat in the morning and it was their first time ever using an...

Jul 15, 2021
  11. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barrett 6/16.

Caddis makes a round one that is only $99 and it’s perfect for kids it makes you feel like you can’t fall out because it’s completely...

Jul 15, 2021
  12. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Unfortunately that’s what I thought but I had high hopes that something had happened in the last few years

Jul 9, 2021
  13. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barbless hook citation.

When was the last time you fished it?? Just curious the last time I went was 2016 three of us tried to pick it apart in our tubes and...

Jul 9, 2021
  14. DogDudeDrone rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barrett 6/16.

Dude you just gave me a great idea. I lost my yeti rod holder in Pine last week but I know exactly where. Thank you

Jul 1, 2021
  15. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Barrett 6/16.

Dude you just gave me a great idea. I lost my yeti rod holder in Pine last week but I know exactly where. Thank you

Jun 18, 2021
  16. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade GONE: 6/20 full tube/shore/kayak.

For sure

Jun 17, 2021
  17. ol dirty basser rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade GONE: 6/20 full tube/shore/kayak.

For sure

Jun 17, 2021
  18. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade GONE: 6/20 full tube/shore/kayak.

If I still have it Friday it’s yours.

Jun 16, 2021
  19. Werfless rated BoatRide's post Like in the thread Found a fly rod and reel on Wednesday June 2 at pig's.

Was it broke?? I’m so curious.

Jun 14, 2021