Ratings boomstikit has received

1. rockzilla rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread Barrett 5-5-19.

Had FT ticket today and decided at the last minute not to go . I knew when nobody posted reports from yesterday that it had slowed down....

May 6, 2019
  2. MaxZmus rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread Another thing we have noticed....

A guy at a local tackle shop told me that "YES" they took fish from Barrett this and last year. Apparently the DFW was concerned about a...

May 23, 2018
  3. geofish rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

I live in Orange County and just to be in line at 3:30am I have to leave my house at 1:00am. Then after kicking around in a tube ALL day...

May 10, 2018
  4. MaxZmus rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

I live in Orange County and just to be in line at 3:30am I have to leave my house at 1:00am. Then after kicking around in a tube ALL day...

May 10, 2018
  5. diegofish rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

So how many fish? Your answer could add another ticket to the "for sale" stack. Thanks for the report.

May 10, 2018
  6. MaxZmus rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

So how many fish? Your answer could add another ticket to the "for sale" stack. Thanks for the report.

May 10, 2018
  7. FishFool rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread 5/21 report. Humbled..

The fish we caught were tight in the bushes, and I mean tight! If your initial cast was not a few feet away (or less) from the bush, you...

May 22, 2017
  8. MaxZmus rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread 5/21 report. Humbled..

I too had fish that were looking a little "beat-up".

May 22, 2017
  9. Largemouth rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread What happened to Barrett?.

Why are they so concerned about small park lakes in the OC and not Upper Otay? Why not try and restock Upper Otay and bring some life...

May 15, 2016
  10. loopup2u rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread 5/7 report.

5am till 3pm is enough time to decide that the bite is tough.

May 7, 2016
  11. fisheromen rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread 5/7 report.

5am till 3pm is enough time to decide that the bite is tough.

May 7, 2016
  12. MaxZmus rated boomstikit's post Agree in the thread Brutal Opener 5/04/2016.

Not to hijack the thread... but does anyone know where the fish were moved to? Thanks for the report. Was bringing rods/tackle Saturday...

May 4, 2016