Ratings boomstikit has received

1. rockzilla rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

So how many fish? Your answer could add another ticket to the "for sale" stack. Thanks for the report.

May 10, 2018
  2. diegofish rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

I live in Orange County and just to be in line at 3:30am I have to leave my house at 1:00am. Then after kicking around in a tube ALL day...

May 10, 2018
  3. rza007 rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread BB RB 5-9-18.

So how many fish? Your answer could add another ticket to the "for sale" stack. Thanks for the report.

May 10, 2018
  4. Werfless rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Funny how one person says chatterbaits were not working, and somebody else caught them on chatterbaits? Sounds like fish are tight to...

May 6, 2018
  5. bluegillman rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread MaskedFisherDude: Un-Masked 05/02/18 Opener.

Funny how one person says chatterbaits were not working, and somebody else caught them on chatterbaits? Sounds like fish are tight to...

May 3, 2018
  6. Werfless rated boomstikit's post Funny in the thread Jonny Law is everywhere!.

I was at Perris on Saturday and they were checking the bank fishermen. Pretty sure they got some people becuase a lot of people packed...

Mar 28, 2017