Ratings Borderbasser has given

1. Borderbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Wish there was a published schedule.....

for Tournaments. Got to the lake at 6:35 and was told I was the 28th boat logged in?!?!?! What in the?!?!?! Apparently there WAS a...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:25 AM
  2. Borderbasser rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Slabbing away these past few April days.

Something about these fish I absolutely just enjoy fishing for. Just as you think you have the formula down, the next day they will flip...

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  3. Borderbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread April Fools Day at San Vicente 4-1-21.

Took my buddy to San V yesterday. Got on the lake about 11:30, left at 3:30. Headed down the Toll Road Arm .We could see the bass which...

Apr 2, 2021
  4. Borderbasser rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Back down at the river.....tough but fun.

Hit the Mission Valley River pond behind Best Buy for a good six hours on the inflatable. Came with no real game plan or idea of how I...

Apr 1, 2021
  5. Borderbasser rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 3/31 HOT!! and warm weather too!.

they played all day, til that WIND! OH MY! that was brutal! took 5 tries to get my boat back on the trailer! ARG! hahaha I would tell...

Apr 1, 2021
  6. Borderbasser rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Fishing for Free? Shhhhhhhhh!.

Today I ventured out away from Murray to a place where there were no Iron Rangers, no launch fees or lake permit needed. I fished in...

Mar 31, 2021
  7. Borderbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 3/29.

Fished santee lakes yesterday from 9am-5:30pm. The dropshot bite really died. It was nothing like it was on Friday, maybe the clouds...

Mar 30, 2021
  8. Borderbasser rated mcfish's post Like in the thread The right pattern....San V!.

I had my pattern figured out before I even got to the lake..and then I got to the lake! The nice thing about having a home lake is that...

Mar 29, 2021
  9. Borderbasser rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

I wanted to post a report each day but the cell signal was not up to it. Travel wise, this was the easiest trip we have experienced so...

Mar 29, 2021
  10. Borderbasser rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Johnny Cash is the man!! I knew your reference immediately!

Mar 29, 2021
  11. Borderbasser rated mcfish's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Should of left out the scale photo...looks bigger than that! Nice fish!

Mar 28, 2021
  12. Borderbasser rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

SWEET!!!

Mar 28, 2021
  13. Borderbasser rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

i love those ponds my pb came across the street

Mar 28, 2021
  14. Borderbasser rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Creek Bassin (Video).

Checked out a local creek last week for a couple hours. Poison oak was thick but the hungry prespawn bass made it worth the...

Mar 28, 2021
  15. Borderbasser rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Couple nice ones.

Woke up at 6 and couldn't make up my mind about where to go. So i decided to go back to fisheromans lake. Got there around 730 after...

Mar 28, 2021
  16. Borderbasser rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Prespawn Has Been Good to Me!.

Some highlights from this month. I have read and then re-read Bill Murphy’s “In Pursuit of Giant Bass” and I can attest that his...

Mar 26, 2021
  17. Borderbasser rated captbrian's post Like in the thread Loveland starting to pick up..

I spent a few hours yesterday at Loveland Reservoir yesterday after work. Working the same as Saturday 2 lakes one day post . wacky rig...

Mar 23, 2021
  18. Borderbasser rated TommyP's post Like in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

Ok Junkies here is the latest info as I have it. I just got off a rather lengthy conversation with Hooman form the city. I was very...

Mar 23, 2021
  19. Borderbasser rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona Condition Report.

I heard there was a tournament at Vicente this weekend so in an attempt to beat the crowds I decided to take the hike up to the place...

Mar 23, 2021
  20. Borderbasser rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Caught a rare (for me)....

[ATTACH] speaking of isolated mutants.....

Mar 23, 2021