Ratings Borderbasser has given

1. Borderbasser rated johnnylh's post Agree in the thread The City said "YES".

Hate to be the Donald downer, but I had a blast last year with no rental boats and just my yak! The playing field was leveled, and the...

Mar 30, 2021
  2. Borderbasser rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Actually it is a song called "Big River"...by Johnny Cash Johnny Cash with his version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6iKGLDQn6Y But...

Mar 29, 2021
  3. Borderbasser rated transplant's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Nice fish!!! I miss hitting that spot.

Mar 28, 2021
  4. Borderbasser rated andrew pate's post Agree in the thread Press’s El Carrizo.

Think you’re talking about Lake Rodriguez that dried up years ago..

Feb 1, 2021
  5. Borderbasser rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread Press’s El Carrizo.

There is a shallow lake called Tijuana Lagoon on the Tijuana River. Could be there. It is just South of town.

Feb 1, 2021
  6. Borderbasser rated William Campbell's post Agree in the thread Press’s El Carrizo.

Even my Mexican friends advise me not to go into border areas now. My neighbor Kathy across the street and her boyfriend were murdered...

Jan 29, 2021
  7. Borderbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread San Vee 1/11/21.

Why release at all? Why would that be necessary? You do realize that out of the world's five best giant bass fisheries, at least three,...

Jan 12, 2021
  8. Borderbasser rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread 3 combos to do it all.

conventional med action 10 lb test spinning outfit 6-8 lb test stiffer conventional MHEAVY 10-12 lb for worms

Dec 13, 2020
  9. Borderbasser rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Small pond fishing.

Not if the water in it came from somewhere else. I have fished in the IV in areas that were about completely dry a couple days before....

Jul 29, 2020
  10. Borderbasser rated Killin Time's post Agree in the thread Slowtayero.

Agreed. The lake it much more difficult at this level. The majority of the fish are in the tules. Flipping is you best bet. I have never...

May 18, 2020
  11. Borderbasser rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes 5/16.

First time fishing in 2 months, and it felt nice to get back out! First cast of the morning gave me a nice backlash that took 35 minutes...

May 17, 2020
  12. Borderbasser rated Fishnagent's post Agree in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

In the winter the neoprene waders would probably be fine due to water and air temps being lower. But I would not recommend them in the...

May 15, 2020
  13. Borderbasser rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Miercoles morning-Otay.

Chunkers

Feb 26, 2020
  14. Borderbasser rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

When they bail.... it means more fish are around them... they are leaving to not have fish try to take their food. :)

Feb 8, 2020
  15. Borderbasser rated jusbayz's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

PM'd you Mr. Border!

Feb 8, 2020
  16. Borderbasser rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

Nice! I love it when they head deeper!

Feb 8, 2020
  17. Borderbasser rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

Way to go!

Feb 8, 2020
  18. Borderbasser rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Otayero.

Fantastic job!! Way get the fatties

Feb 8, 2020
  19. Borderbasser rated Tnel73's post Agree in the thread New PB dragon!.

picture explains everything! Cheers and though lines. Dreams do come true! (OBVIOUSLY RELEASED) [ATTACH] Also for another fellow...

Feb 9, 2019
  20. Borderbasser rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread 5.10.

Yeah man, great job of the tubing with solid results. Can't beat a day like that.

May 11, 2017