Ratings Borderbasser has given

1. Borderbasser rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

I am glad I got a peek at it...ha ha

Mar 29, 2021
  2. Borderbasser rated Pervin_Irvin's post Funny in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

I get it! Thats a good Metallica song

Mar 28, 2021
  3. Borderbasser rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread Catfished again at the Santa Fe Dam!.

you see a hobo make a turd and drop it into the lake it kinda ruins the appetite

Dec 17, 2020
  4. Borderbasser rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread Vice Munchies - LA River edition.

Rumor is if you eat a carp from the LA River you’re immune to covid

Nov 24, 2020
  5. Borderbasser rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

You guys should really check out people’s usernames every once in a while...

Jul 24, 2020
  6. Borderbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Fish bite twice a day......

Couldn't resist! LOL [ATTACH]

Jun 6, 2020
  7. Borderbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Miramar.

Tough town!

May 17, 2020
  8. Borderbasser rated hambone24's post Funny in the thread Miramar.

Sweet, thanks for the info dummy. I was asking a legitimate question.

May 17, 2020
  9. Borderbasser rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Miramar.

2 months...

May 17, 2020
  10. Borderbasser rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Lakes closed? Fish ponds, problem solved..

Less syringes but don’t be surprised if you see a brown trout floating by

Mar 31, 2020
  11. Borderbasser rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Lakes closed? Fish ponds, problem solved..

Google Earth here I come.

Mar 30, 2020
  12. Borderbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Lakes closed? Fish ponds, problem solved..

Ninja?

Mar 30, 2020
  13. Borderbasser rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Miercoles Otayero Part 2.

Got any pics of the big ones? ;)

Feb 27, 2020