Ratings Borderbasser has received

1. snookslayer rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

It will likely be like before where the ticket is for 4 people so you can take the boat and bring in three others who will tube/kayak it.

Apr 8, 2021 at 5:30 AM
  2. Werfless rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

It will likely be like before where the ticket is for 4 people so you can take the boat and bring in three others who will tube/kayak it.

Apr 7, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  3. MaxZmus rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Buying Any tube/parking spot for May 1, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 19, 22.

I have a trolling motor with battery I can lend you for the day on top of paying you fair price for the spot. I will also throw in a 6...

Apr 7, 2021 at 10:20 AM
  4. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Fishing for Free? Shhhhhhhhh!.

Well done sir.

Mar 31, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Fishing for Free? Shhhhhhhhh!.

Well done sir.

Mar 31, 2021
  6. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

This one is on the bucket list. I've been too Salto and Picachos a couple times now, and again this year, but never the B. Those trips...

Mar 30, 2021
  7. transplant rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

This one is on the bucket list. I've been too Salto and Picachos a couple times now, and again this year, but never the B. Those trips...

Mar 30, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread The right pattern....San V!.

That is an AWESOME day. Well done!

Mar 29, 2021
  9. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread The right pattern....San V!.

That is an AWESOME day. Well done!

Mar 29, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  11. snookslayer rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

I was in SD yesterday morning for some business I had to handle, brought the tube with me to fish the river afterwards. She did not...

Mar 29, 2021
  12. Neuroshima rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

I was in SD yesterday morning for some business I had to handle, brought the tube with me to fish the river afterwards. She did not...

Mar 29, 2021
  13. Dave M rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 29, 2021
  14. sdfriday rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  15. bassfisherman619 rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  17. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

For sure, SD has so much solid fishable water compared to OC/LA.

Mar 28, 2021
  18. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  19. rapala4life rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

For sure, SD has so much solid fishable water compared to OC/LA.

Mar 28, 2021