Ratings Borderbasser has received

1. snookslayer rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

It will likely be like before where the ticket is for 4 people so you can take the boat and bring in three others who will tube/kayak it.

Apr 8, 2021 at 5:30 AM
  2. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Fishing for Free? Shhhhhhhhh!.

Well done sir.

Mar 31, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread The right pattern....San V!.

That is an AWESOME day. Well done!

Mar 29, 2021
  4. mcfish rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

For sure, SD has so much solid fishable water compared to OC/LA.

Mar 28, 2021
  5. rapala4life rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

I was in SD yesterday morning for some business I had to handle, brought the tube with me to fish the river afterwards. She did not...

Mar 28, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 2/24 still there.

Naw there are plenty of big bass at Otay. I mean harvesting could help but then again everyone can’t keep their feelings in check when...

Feb 27, 2021
  7. JJbasser rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 2/24 still there.

Naw there are plenty of big bass at Otay. I mean harvesting could help but then again everyone can’t keep their feelings in check when...

Feb 27, 2021
  8. otay michael rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 2/24 still there.

Feb 27, 2021
  9. Big Daddy TR21 rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 2/24 still there.

Feb 27, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 2/24 still there.

Feb 26, 2021
  11. afishnsea rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Wading at Lake Murray?.

Yes you can wade as long as you are wearing waders. You just can't wade without waders because that could be full water contact.

Jan 4, 2021
  12. Tony Vegas rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread 3 combos to do it all.

7ft Light Spinning Rod for finesse 7ft MH Fast taper for worms, jigs, single hooked baits like spinnerbaits/underspins 7ft MH with and...

Dec 13, 2020
  13. VinnyBass rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Trouble at Otay?.

That is my home lake and I have fished it fairly consistently for over two decades. Yesterday I caught one dink and lost a two pounder...

Dec 7, 2020
  14. JJbasser rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Trouble at Otay?.

That is my home lake and I have fished it fairly consistently for over two decades. Yesterday I caught one dink and lost a two pounder...

Dec 7, 2020
  15. B8DHOOK rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Fishtricks fish pics brag post.

Dude, leopard shark from a tube. You are a true beast and legend in the game.

Aug 15, 2020
  16. Adrian81 rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Moving to the area - need advice.

Bring the boat and yak, lots of options for both. I would say you should also invest in a float tube for the trifecta, there are a lot...

Aug 15, 2020
  17. surferjohn rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Chatterbait.

I like them, I like the old school ones the best. I basically throw them in the situations I would a spinnerbait and alternate to see...

Aug 1, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Sutherland- Sat.

Always getting into them!

Jul 27, 2020
  19. Everydog rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Chatterbait.

I like them, I like the old school ones the best. I basically throw them in the situations I would a spinnerbait and alternate to see...

Jul 18, 2020
  20. MaxZmus rated Borderbasser's post Agree in the thread Well...???.

I only had 5 when I left at noon and didn’t think the bite was worth staying all day for. It was tough, I got mine dshotting worms with...

Jul 8, 2020