Ratings born2fish has received

1. fisheromen rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Fly Fished Media day Monday 4/8/2019.

Thanks Maxzmus. I had it hooked and head out of water and was hoping to get that shot but it went ballistic when it saw the tube. I...

Apr 24, 2019
  2. Bassassasin rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Fly Fished Media day Monday 4/8/2019.

[ATTACH] The bass are big and feisty in 64 degree water. Visibility very poor. Highest water levels I have seen in 15 years. I...

Apr 16, 2019
  3. the bass killing machine rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Pre-fished Monday 4/16/2018 flyfishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hi everybody. Gretchen here for San Diego Flyfishers media pre-fish. I took another experienced flyfisher...

Apr 19, 2018
  4. fisheromen rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Coyote seen on 5/13/16.

I had seen one in Hauser 3 years ago on the shoreline. Will have to take notice of the pair. What does the cattle feeder look like? I...

May 23, 2016
  5. bajacamp rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Ass whooped..

If you didn't try these: cone head leech patterns in black, a heavy weighted sculpin, some sparkly bugger with legs and eyes??????? If...

Apr 12, 2016
  6. zzbassman rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Barrett Closure.

True. We are lucky though for us multi -species lovers to live in this county with all the lakes and the ocean. Can't beat it.

Sep 27, 2015
  7. Jae_H rated born2fish's post Agree in the thread Gorzilla.

What a great day and fabulous fish. I just love Barrett talk! Pleased to hear about all the buddies helping each other out there....

May 9, 2015