Ratings Brian D. has given

1. Brian D. rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

You had otay michael right there!!!

Dec 27, 2021
  2. Brian D. rated salt water guy's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

At first glance I thought you meant this... But I see what you're saying. [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2021
  3. Brian D. rated DarkShadow's post Like in the thread El Cap 7/24.

I fished a club tournament on Saturday and El Capitan, and found some pretty good conditions, fish wise and weather wise. Most anglers...

Jul 27, 2021
  4. Brian D. rated VS1VS's post Like in the thread Second Trip This Year (VIDEO).

Got the opportunity to fish with a buddy on Mothers Day. Glad I took the bait. We had fun, goofed around, flew the drone and caught...

May 11, 2021
  5. Brian D. rated tam_iam's post Like in the thread Hotel near Barrett.

Hi all, I manage skyline ranch rv park and campground. We have a small campground located only 4.3 miles away. You are more than...

Apr 29, 2021
  6. Brian D. rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread 1st cast, 1st frog bass of 2021.

Hit San V on Monday, since it's closed on Tuesday, for my birthday today, 4/20. Saw mcfish coming into the parking area, but missed...

Apr 20, 2021
  7. Brian D. rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

I know a guy whose cousin says a guy from his sister's work caught a 32 pound, 6 oz. largemouth from Lower Otay last week, and he has a...

Dec 10, 2020
  8. Brian D. rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

Is that barepixels?

Dec 10, 2020
  9. Brian D. rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Georgia Testimony on Voter Fraud Exposes Mountains of Illegal Votes and Fraud Caught on Video.

I am telling you bare, unless you get on the legal team, Trump is going down in flames. Rudy and crew are just screwing up right and...

Dec 10, 2020
  10. Brian D. rated Jenx's post Like in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

I've seen people fishing it with float tubes. That's probably the best way to fish these little ponds along the river, as shore...

Jul 21, 2020
  11. Brian D. rated dmorgan3's post Like in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

But fish in daylight hours, way too many mosquitoes at night. Or bathe in DEET.

Jul 21, 2020
  12. Brian D. rated Fishnagent's post Like in the thread Anyone Fish this Pond?.

Yep used to be called RCP pond when I fished it back in the day. There are fish.

Jul 21, 2020
  13. Brian D. rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread First time @ Wolford.

They haven't been using the kiosk, last time I checked, which was a couple of weeks ago. A ranger will take your credit card.

Jul 1, 2020
  14. Brian D. rated Titos334's post Like in the thread First time @ Wolford.

I haven't been this year but they have an electronic kiosk thing to get boats and permits, no reservation as far as I know. They have...

Jul 1, 2020
  15. Brian D. rated bsmbam's post Like in the thread Lake at Mcas Miramar.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Well it was a productive weekend at the Pond. First time bass catcher got the big one of the day. (2.5 Lbs) and a...

Feb 10, 2020
  16. Brian D. rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Here is the basic breakdown. We fly out of TJ via the crossborder Xpress Crossborder Xpress is $30 for a round trip ticket. Our flight...

Jul 6, 2019
  17. Brian D. rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Miramar is good right now.

Brian D, they lowered the water about 2’ since last week. You might want to call if the concession if you’re not going at zero dark thirty.

Jul 1, 2019
  18. Brian D. rated Art's post Like in the thread Guide Art Hill.

It was my pleasure to have both of you gentlemen experience the great fishing at Lake Perris yesterday. You both were great to hangout...

May 9, 2019
  19. Brian D. rated STILLAPINHEAD's post Like in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

sounds like you just proved my point... I never said I was a Conservative... nor do I care if you think that I am cool or tough Sir......

Feb 27, 2019
  20. Brian D. rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 2/3-Cold & Windy Murray.

Bad weather had me moping around the house this morning. With more rain in the forecast for Monday, I figured why not rough it and...

Feb 5, 2019