Ratings Brian D. has given

1. Brian D. rated cort's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

I'm not sure if it qualifies me as a supporter but I voted for him and I would still vote for him again tomorrow if there was a do-over...

Nov 3, 2021
  2. Brian D. rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester.

There are those on both the right and left who misbehave. But it's more schadenfreude when it is someone who loudly proclaims family...

Nov 3, 2021
  3. Brian D. rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread Hotel near Barrett.

Get to the gate and sleep in your car. It’s all part of the Barrett Experience

Apr 29, 2021
  4. Brian D. rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Mirimar maintenance.

I remember a few decades ago when every time the bass were ready to spawn, they would lower the water at Lake Jennings, then raise and...

Mar 24, 2021
  5. Brian D. rated chris102681's post Agree in the thread Deep Purple.

I was hoping it was the band. In Rock and Burn are my favorite Deep Purple albums

Mar 18, 2021
  6. Brian D. rated JV-Triton's post Agree in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

This thread even has a good title for a casual conversation thread " I stepped into the lounge..." Feels almost like your stepping into...

Dec 11, 2020
  7. Brian D. rated scisports's post Agree in the thread No gaslighting on my watch Mr Trump.

The reason we are where we are was Trump’s recalcitrance to listen to medical experts when we could have nipped this in the bud....

Apr 16, 2020
  8. Brian D. rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 10/23 don't chase.

there are places that they consistently come up if you have the patience to wait around for them. find those places and rope em. today...

Oct 24, 2019
  9. Brian D. rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread MiraMar lake - Open back seat tomorrow.

Thanks for the report. There are lots of hungry bass there. It’s trying to get bass that break the 2.5lb range. While there’s a lot of...

Jul 6, 2019
  10. Brian D. rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Ever wonder why small lures outperform large lures at times?.

I use small chunk bait for big fish very often.. elephants do eat peanuts..

Mar 13, 2019
  11. Brian D. rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I respect your conviction and your right to post here, if not the message. I'm also always down to go fishing with you or anyone else...

Feb 27, 2019
  12. Brian D. rated Austin's post Agree in the thread Bass boat.

I love my Tracker, I went with a Grizzly because I didn't want a carpet. Rides nice, easily modified to fit different styles of fishing...

Jan 29, 2019
  13. Brian D. rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread Bass boat.

You've gotta start somewhere. With that said, a 17' or 18' Tracker can get the job done at all of our local San Diego waters. IMO,...

Jan 29, 2019
  14. Brian D. rated bender0240's post Agree in the thread Trump caves!.

I'm not sure I follow. I'm not debating the usefulness of all walls. Prison walls are also effective but are also heavily guarded....

Jan 29, 2019
  15. Brian D. rated salt water guy's post Agree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

Awww, c'mon FOM. I'm sure he can relate. Seems to spend a fair amount of his waking hours looking at his cell phone... They don't call...

Mar 1, 2018
  16. Brian D. rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

What a surprise the far right thinks there is another conspiracy theory out there to bring them down and take away their guns. Yeah,...

Mar 1, 2018
  17. Brian D. rated JJbasser's post Agree in the thread otay 1/24 DD & PB.

time on the water. that's what I heard it took to catch a trophy bass. unless you are really lucky. well, I have put in my time on the...

Jan 31, 2018
  18. Brian D. rated ScubaLee03's post Agree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

I'm just disappointed in how Trump handled these issues as the currnt "father" of our country. Says a lot when he didn't call those who...

Nov 17, 2017
  19. Brian D. rated FISHERKING's post Agree in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Brietbart is a news media for russia. stop being manipulated!

Mar 8, 2017