Ratings Brian D. has given

1. Brian D. rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Jan 6th Inserection?.

There he is !!! A sighting !! Holy shyt !! I'm guessing his doctor told him that regular lounge participation against Dano and Creek was...

Mar 30, 2022
  2. Brian D. rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Jan 6th Inserection?.

Saw this today on one of those stupid Yahoo pop-up windows that constantly invades my personal email account. If I'm reading through...

Mar 30, 2022
  3. Brian D. rated 360sheepdog's post Disagree in the thread Brandon Palaniuk.

Lets Go Brandon!

Jan 12, 2022
  4. Brian D. rated fishindad's post Disagree in the thread QAnon Influencer Who Accuses Democrats of Being Pedophiles Is Identified as Convicted Child Molester.

Only because it appears that you feel that politics should be discussed in this matter. Republican benefactor of conservative Christian...

Nov 3, 2021
  5. Brian D. rated Isaacuribe's post Disagree in the thread Police shooting.

now a days CNN's news is fake i agree with you

Aug 3, 2021
  6. Brian D. rated doubletap's post Disagree in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

well you said you came to the lounge for casual conversation and complained how angry people were and then you got angry at his casual...

Feb 2, 2021
  7. Brian D. rated camobass's post Disagree in the thread Finally!! Transition officially starting.

Wow, denial at its best. ^^^ Biden is a wolf in sheep’s clothing when it comes to blacks just as much as the lynching Left. Look at the...

Dec 11, 2020
  8. Brian D. rated flyfishinsteve64's post Disagree in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

Our president is a great man. I don’t know what he has to do to get some people’s support. I guess it’s just that he’s not a Democrat so...

Oct 28, 2019
  9. Brian D. rated STILLAPINHEAD's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

Creek... keep the posts coming Brutha... sounds like you are VERY awake... and its very refreshing to hear TRUTH amongst a **** pile of...

Feb 27, 2019
  10. Brian D. rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

The Wall.. ICE and BP agents agree - its a necessary tool in the prevention of illegal crossings and human trafficking. It also thwarts...

Feb 27, 2019
  11. Brian D. rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Sad Day at San V.

Almost 37 years ago I was fishing with my 8 month pregnant wife at Lake Ferguson. It was November and cold. We were both wearing heavy...

Jan 29, 2019
  12. Brian D. rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread A new comedian in town.

Nancy Pelosi speaks after Democrats take control of House

Nov 14, 2018
  13. Brian D. rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Crossing The Swamp.

The funniest thing about this thread (and other Lounge threads) are the left replies. Keep them coming fellas !

Aug 16, 2018
  14. Brian D. rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Taking a leak in our local lakes.....

And if you really want to get right down to it, if there's signage and its backed up with an enforcement code of some type, then its...

Jun 5, 2018
  15. Brian D. rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

I'm embarrassed that the President gave teenagers an audience. Same age group eating Tide Pods and unable to look up from their phones....

Mar 1, 2018
  16. Brian D. rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

I heard the Muslim ban was overturned by a federal judge and now by the DOJ. Run for the hills! Here they come! What a joke! Way to...

Mar 8, 2017
  17. Brian D. rated Medicated fisherman's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

You heard wrong. The respectful, free speech and open discussion loving left wing anarchist nearly burned the place down while throwing...

Mar 8, 2017
  18. Brian D. rated mcfish's post Disagree in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

If you truly have your finger on the button, as all the Dems tell us...please fire the first missiles at Berkley. One well placed...

Mar 8, 2017
  19. Brian D. rated swings are free's post Disagree in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Didn't the obama administration pretty much openly interfere with Israel's last election.

Mar 8, 2017
  20. Brian D. rated EncinitasWomp's post Disagree in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Your feelings about Breitbart have nothing to do with what is cited. For the most part, cites are facts, not opinion. All the news...

Mar 8, 2017