Ratings Brian D. has received

1. Tackleho619 rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Nice Michael. Lets connect and you can give me the 411 on this Lake and other costs. Im in SD now, but its winter fishing over all....

Dec 27, 2021
  2. Borderbasser rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Omg.. I sooo wanna go now. First world problems. Fishing AZ Open in Feb and maybe catching 15 fish OR for the same amount of $$ going...

Dec 25, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Nice Michael. Lets connect and you can give me the 411 on this Lake and other costs. Im in SD now, but its winter fishing over all....

Dec 25, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Omg.. I sooo wanna go now. First world problems. Fishing AZ Open in Feb and maybe catching 15 fish OR for the same amount of $$ going...

Dec 25, 2021
  5. Borderbasser rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Dec 25, 2021
  6. otay michael rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-Sinaloa.

Dec 25, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Picachos-December 2021.

Omg.. i would have loved to take you up on this had I seen the post.. Next time!

Dec 25, 2021
  8. mcfish rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread DVL HELP!!!.

There is a really good striper bite going on now at DVL. Crashing on bait for the first few hours in the AM Underspins are getting...

Nov 20, 2021
  9. mcfish rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Gonna give Mira Mar a shot.

Called the office and they said the ramp was good to launch a bass boat. Woot. Looking forward to catching the typical 1.2 oz. fish....

Nov 14, 2021
  10. VinnyBass rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Gonna give Mira Mar a shot.

thanks Vinny. We'll get out there together someday.

Nov 4, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Gonna give Mira Mar a shot.

thanks Vinny. We'll get out there together someday.

Nov 4, 2021
  12. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Gonna give Mira Mar a shot.

Called the office and they said the ramp was good to launch a bass boat. Woot. Looking forward to catching the typical 1.2 oz. fish....

Nov 4, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Senko or Roboworm? (Pick only one).

robot worms

Nov 4, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Senko or Roboworm? (Pick only one).

robot worms

Nov 4, 2021
  15. Neuroshima rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Gonna give Mira Mar a shot.

Nov 4, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread DVL HELP!!!.

There is a really good striper bite going on now at DVL. Crashing on bait for the first few hours in the AM Underspins are getting...

Nov 3, 2021
  17. Legerdary rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread DVL HELP!!!.

Nov 3, 2021
  18. mcfish rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Open back seat for Tuesday.

Not sure what lake is open, but looking at San V. Should get off the water by 2 pm. PM me here if interested.

May 28, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Open back seat for Tuesday.

Sharing the love.

May 24, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Open back seat for Tuesday.

Not sure what lake is open, but looking at San V. Should get off the water by 2 pm. PM me here if interested.

May 24, 2021