Ratings Brian D. has received

1. bassgalrascal rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

to have casual conversation. Bad mistake. Too many angry folks that need to get out fishing more. Just be nice. Being an American...

Dec 10, 2020
  2. SurfHooks rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Oh My ! Another Coincidence !.

I wish more people would put their energies into demanding quality health care (and other important issues) for all Americans. President...

Nov 17, 2020
  3. dilatedppls rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Oh My ! Another Coincidence !.

I wish more people would put their energies into demanding quality health care (and other important issues) for all Americans. President...

Nov 17, 2020
  4. salt water guy rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Oh My ! Another Coincidence !.

Nov 16, 2020
  5. RBATom rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Tired Of San Diego Lakes?.

Sounds great however it may be difficult to launch or retrieve a 20ft fiberglass boat. How is the water depth overall?

Mar 13, 2019
  6. swings are free rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Tired Of San Diego Lakes?.

Thanks for the video. Looks like you could overnight camp by that ramp..

Mar 13, 2019
  7. RBATom rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Tired Of San Diego Lakes?.

Thanks for the video. Looks like you could overnight camp by that ramp..

Mar 13, 2019
  8. carlsbadspotty89 rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Miramar lake.

Clear water = natural presentations, long casts and stealth. Should be a fun lake.

Feb 13, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Post spawn? Myth..

There has been a few bass on beds at Otay. Not really a Myth. Fish do weird **** sometimes and never read Bassmaster Magazine.

Jul 20, 2018
  10. amsuarez86 rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread Rattle Trap/Crankbait Opinions.

Yup.. gotta replace those hooks.

Apr 17, 2017
  11. tweaker510 rated Brian D.'s post Agree in the thread *Official* San Vicente Opening Day Thread.

I hate all of you ... LOL ... being at the office and hearing about all the fish catches. GRRRR

Sep 23, 2016