Ratings Brian D. has received

1. mattgulptosser rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

Why is this pain pump post here? kinda irrelevant. Please start your own thread.

Jan 4, 2021
  2. Creek rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Democrat Leader Making a Threat.

So much for law and order.

Dec 14, 2020
  3. Creek rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Democrat Leader Making a Threat.

More wanna be snowflake idiots with guns who learned constitutional law on the internet. Intimidation and perceived violence should be...

Dec 14, 2020
  4. Creek rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Education is critical. Of course the curriculum should be based on the focus of the profession. Its not about being book smart. 4-...

Dec 14, 2020
  5. mikecheck1212 rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

I'm still waiting for the Kracken to be released from Sydney Powell.

Dec 12, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

stop distracting and pivoting.you might as well bring up JFK while you're at it. no kracken, no evidence of MASS fraud. zero. are some...

Dec 11, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

Respectfully disagree. The lounge belongs to SD Fish. Their playground, their rules. The owner/ moderator can silence anyone they...

Dec 11, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

Why is this pain pump post here? kinda irrelevant. Please start your own thread.

Dec 11, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

ha ha.. well done. Thought I got a hook up.

Dec 11, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

to have casual conversation. Bad mistake. Too many angry folks that need to get out fishing more. Just be nice. Being an American...

Dec 11, 2020
  11. scisports rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

I'm still waiting for the Kracken to be released from Sydney Powell.

Dec 10, 2020
  12. carpkiller rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

Dec 10, 2020
  13. camobass rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Agree? Disagree? Thoughts.. https://www.vice.com/en/article/akd7wp/california-bill-require-police-officers-4-year-college-degree...

Dec 10, 2020
  14. camobass rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Democrat Leader Making a Threat.

So much for law and order.

Dec 10, 2020
  15. Creek rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

to have casual conversation. Bad mistake. Too many angry folks that need to get out fishing more. Just be nice. Being an American...

Dec 10, 2020
  16. VinnyBass rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Mr. Barepixels, seems you have a meme for everything and a lot of time on the internet. Unfortunately, there is no context for them...

Dec 10, 2020
  17. Medicated fisherman rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Education is critical. Of course the curriculum should be based on the focus of the profession. Its not about being book smart. 4-...

Dec 10, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Of course there are shortages of skilled workers. First world problems. Like any profession, educated yourself, excel, and take the...

Dec 10, 2020
  19. Neuroshima rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread I stepped into the lounge.

Dec 10, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Brian D.'s post Funny in the thread Cops should require a 4 year degree..

Mr. Barepixels, seems you have a meme for everything and a lot of time on the internet. Unfortunately, there is no context for them...

Dec 10, 2020