Ratings Bryson Breedlove has given

1. Bryson Breedlove rated Lahinch's post Like in the thread 2/26 SD BAY Night.

Mine caught on an 1/4oz underspin, and wrangled in on a ultralight trout rod on 6# due to a nasty birds nest in my SLX combo. one more...

Feb 27, 2020
  2. Bryson Breedlove rated Bird334's post Like in the thread 2/26 SD BAY Night.

Nice going on the spotties, looks like a fun night out

Feb 27, 2020
  3. Bryson Breedlove rated F1$H's post Like in the thread 2/26 SD BAY Night.

Thats a tank. Well done.

Feb 27, 2020
  4. Bryson Breedlove rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread SD Bay 3/26/19 Night.

32 years L. A. County Fire for me.

Mar 28, 2019
  5. Bryson Breedlove rated galen's post Like in the thread SD Bay 3/26/19 Night.

So that’s where you’ve been! Nice to see you back out there, the water is about the only place I can relax as well.

Mar 27, 2019
  6. Bryson Breedlove rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread 35.7 LB Homeguard.

I fished solo as always on Saturday and Sunday and while coach had me thinking of catching lizards for a super bait, I didn't take the...

Mar 27, 2019
  7. Bryson Breedlove rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread The return.

Congrats, nice hearing from you. Seriously, right now it’s hit or miss. Last week was promising for a minute. Next week should be wild.

Dec 17, 2018
  8. Bryson Breedlove rated geofish's post Like in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Nice fish......however, holding your fish with your sleeves tops the list over wussy tape and lip grippers! What gives? Just messing!...

Aug 25, 2017
  9. Bryson Breedlove rated tinyleopard33's post Like in the thread Bright Green Skunk 4/10/17.

I saw the meteor myself, it was so bright that at first I thought it was a firework.

Apr 11, 2017
  10. Bryson Breedlove rated Werfless's post Like in the thread He Rises From The Grave.

Glad you are back on the water. . get em! I have been focused on the jetties lately (and I am a bait guy anyway), fish have all been...

Apr 10, 2017
  11. Bryson Breedlove rated TheCuban1040's post Like in the thread 4-7-17 - SD Bay on the yak.

Launched at Shelter Island and fished the rocks, piers, and pilings on the opposite shore. Caught 7 different species and around 30...

Apr 10, 2017
  12. Bryson Breedlove rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Multi species sesh. What kind of fish is this!?.

That is a star studded grouper im 100% sure of that, nice el nino by-catch. Note they are usually found in very deep water so the fact...

Oct 27, 2016
  13. Bryson Breedlove rated scisports's post Funny in the thread Glorietta Bay Yo-Zuri Bite.

Be careful dude, they are not as lenient on the herb as Cali...... legalization is on the ballet in Cali......

Oct 27, 2016
  14. Bryson Breedlove rated DJ DIMES's post Like in the thread Carlsbad Lagoon's French Spottie!.

So I randomly decided to head out to the Tamarack/Carlsbad/Agua Hedionda lagoon today. Was hoping for halibut- and got this beauty!...

Oct 27, 2016
  15. Bryson Breedlove rated frankiefrank's post Like in the thread Skiff and legal calico day.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got to go on a skiff today. Caught my first legal calico, and first ever corvina/corbina. Cut bait...

Oct 23, 2016
  16. Bryson Breedlove rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Hows the spotty bite been lately?.

Happy Sunday everyone, Hows the spotty bite been lately for you guys? The bite off the rocks from harbor island and shelter island...

Oct 23, 2016
  17. Bryson Breedlove rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Nice work... happy we didn't have to get turko involved...

Oct 21, 2016
  18. Bryson Breedlove rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Man that would really piss me off if they go against harbor police, make up "west Marine police," and then start taking pictures of me....

Oct 21, 2016
  19. Bryson Breedlove rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Yes I agree, that dude sounds like a d@uche. I still go up in there and fish the empty slips.

Oct 21, 2016
  20. Bryson Breedlove rated GutHooKeD's post Like in the thread Swimbait Colors.

Anything dark, midnight phantom was a popular one I remember. Halloween patterns would be good. Fish key in on the thump at night too,...

Oct 21, 2016