Ratings Bryson Breedlove has received

1. Werfless rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread 2/26 SD BAY Night.

Oh so official lol

Feb 27, 2020
  2. B8DHOOK rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Bro you would have died at my old filet glove pics!

Aug 25, 2017
  3. Werfless rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Aug 25, 2017
  4. lone_wolf rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Aug 25, 2017
  5. geofish rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Aug 25, 2017
  6. scisports rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

I had him on stand by hahah

Nov 12, 2016
  7. Troy rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

I had him on stand by hahah

Oct 21, 2016
  8. questionable rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread 5/20 SD BAY NIGHT.

I honestly did not even throw it, the mid water and bottom action was too good. I have to break the cycle though haha

May 22, 2015
  9. Sheepdog8404 rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Rain fishing.

"You are obviously not evolving as an angler" JK way to go dude those are some solid beasts

May 15, 2015
  10. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated Bryson Breedlove's post Funny in the thread Sandbass shuffle.

holy crap all white grub on the bottom dragging at night....that may produce some ridiculous results. You gave me a brain wave my friend!

Mar 4, 2015