Ratings Bwood has given

1. Bwood rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

Decided to dust off the trout stuff, all in all packed as expected. Fish were pretty much all over the lake. Darker colored jigs seemed...

Nov 19, 2020
  2. Bwood rated ekimz's post Like in the thread Trout Opener @ Santee Lakes.

Got there early and had to brave the long lines and crowds. Shoulder to shoulder at 6am. Had my limit by 7:30am. Largest rainbow was...

Nov 9, 2020
  3. Bwood rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Yellowstone National Park 9/11-9/15.

Got back last week from a few days exploring Yellowstone National Park. We logged alot of road miles trying to see the park in 3 days...

Sep 21, 2020
  4. Bwood rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Thanks man.. We actually stopped by the north Island so John could clean his portion of fish. We also made two passes around puke point...

Sep 3, 2020
  5. Bwood rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett Lake....New Personal Best.

Here is a sneak peak of my new PB 8lb bucket mouth bass from today's 8\29\2020 session at Barrett Lake. [ATTACH]

Aug 31, 2020
  6. Bwood rated Pervin_Irvin's post Like in the thread Coronado 7/15/20 Beginners Luck!.

Buddy and I rented a skiff from Seaforth. It was my first time hitting the Bay on a boat (if you want to call it a boat). Im usually...

Jul 15, 2020
  7. Bwood rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/29 MB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shorefished MB this morning. Good spottie bite today, I fished from...

May 29, 2020
  8. Bwood rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Big bay 5/20 and on.

Fun as always different sesh's throughout the week. Stay good San Diego. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 29, 2020
  9. Bwood rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Wohlford Wimps Pt. 2.

Decided to head back to Wohlford after a semi-successful outing on Friday, catching a dozen little blue cat spawners. I figured we could...

May 25, 2020
  10. Bwood rated Adam727perez's post Like in the thread LJ report Sunday 5/24.

Launched solo @Dana Landing 630am Tons of boat traffic, actually had to wait. Headed straight for La Jolla. Didn’t see much...

May 25, 2020
  11. Bwood rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Green light Red Light..

Hang in there Vinny, you're almost there.

May 5, 2020
  12. Bwood rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fathom vs Newell: Is it worth it?.

Part Two Now it's time to break down the Fathom 30. Off the bat, it's going to be a little bit more tedious, but I believe the...

Apr 17, 2020
  13. Bwood rated Deep color's post Like in the thread Big Bay 1/7.

Got to the spot just before sunrise. Lots of bait, but no sign of breaking fish. It didn't matter they were there. Got 4 kept 2 to eat...

Jan 7, 2020
  14. Bwood rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Poway - Cranks, mini jigs, trout dough works.

Hello fishing friends, Went to Poway and wanted to try 4 different lures/ techniques to catch the stocked trout. Hiked around to the...

Dec 15, 2019
  15. Bwood rated Rodmaster858's post Like in the thread Tried Lobster Fishing in San Diego Bay (video).

Tried lobster fishing for the first time this year. Launched from Shelter Island in San Diego Bay. Did very well! we had 10 traps and...

Oct 31, 2019
  16. Bwood rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

For holiday parties, our friends enjoyed a dish we cooked with freshly caught mackerels, named "Xiang Men Su Yu". In this video I'd like...

Sep 16, 2019
  17. Bwood rated Bird334's post Like in the thread Irvine Lake.

This is the fish report Catfish Report – By Daniela Gavaldon Anglers will be thrilled to know that Irvine Lake is still aTROPHY catfish...

Aug 5, 2019
  18. Bwood rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee lakes 3/10.

My dad and I headed out to santee lakes yesterday to see if we could get a couple more trout before the season ends. Within the first...

Mar 12, 2019
  19. Bwood rated TekAngler's post Like in the thread Mission Bay spotties 3/11.

Pulled both of these from the rocks on salted market shrimp. Caught a small calico on salted squid. Forceps are 8.25 inches long for...

Mar 11, 2019
  20. Bwood rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread Got a doormat on the LC.

[ATTACH] Literally! Never know what’s going to come in on the tide. Actually did get a baby hali on it, so at least now I know the...

Feb 12, 2019