Ratings Bwood has given

1. Bwood rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Father's Day session. Belated Happy Father's Day to all the dads here on SDFish. Hit up MB for an hour long session at the end of the...

Jun 20, 2022
  2. Bwood rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 15, 2022
  3. Bwood rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/13-Miramar: Quantity can be Fun too!.

After stopping by Lake Miramar yesterday to check the water level, I decided last night to give it a go this morning. There is something...

Jun 15, 2022
  4. Bwood rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Lake Wohlford Sight Fishing (video).

Last month Lake Wohlford cleared up for a few weeks and the sight fishing was killer! Not often you get to see Wohlford with 5-10ft...

Jun 15, 2022
  5. Bwood rated barepixels's post Like in the thread Biden is much more Destructive than Trump.

Our sanctions hurt everyone but Russia. Great job Joey. The sanctions have given Russia the best thing they could ever have asked...

Jun 8, 2022
  6. Bwood rated chatmar's post Like in the thread Crappie Time of Year.

Yes, the fish I am catching are shallow. Both Black and White Crappie. I rent a boat and head toward the main big island (the people you...

Apr 20, 2022
  7. Bwood rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

I sat in front of my computer this morning after breakfast and checked the weather on how freaking hot it will be today. It would be...

Apr 7, 2022
  8. Bwood rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Lake Skinner From The Shore.

Monday afternoon at Lake Skinner. I'm walking the shore casting at anything that looks bassy not catching anything....I find a pack of...

Apr 6, 2022
  9. Bwood rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Sutherland 3/27.

Don't get out to green bass much but I had to itch to fish for some yesterday. Finally had the chance to tow the rig with my brand new...

Mar 29, 2022
  10. Bwood rated Roncador's post Like in the thread MB last few sesh's.

Been getting some blowups on the spooks around sunset but topwater has been slow for me. They have been hitting the pointer 100 pretty...

Mar 29, 2022
  11. Bwood rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Well some crazy weather(rain/cool air temps) kept me from venturing out, but today I needed to get back on the water this morning since...

Mar 8, 2022
  12. Bwood rated twin22s's post Like in the thread Dana Point Harbor has been tough and Mission Bay questions.

Update, wife and kids bailed on the fishing, I had only a couple hours to fishing the whole weekend. alternated between the A-rig and a...

Feb 22, 2022
  13. Bwood rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Once in a lifetime fish.

I have been chasing these green creatures ever since I can remember. I am so glad I did not quit fishing when the bite is tough....

Feb 19, 2022
  14. Bwood rated Calico85's post Like in the thread SD River 2/10.

I decided to fish the river for the first time this year and caught my first bass of the year weighing in at 3lb's 3oz. I caught it on a...

Feb 17, 2022
  15. Bwood rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 1/31-Murray....Spoon fed some.

I was a little apprehensive, but decided to hit Murray this morning and was thinking of a game plan of attack as the tulles have not...

Feb 6, 2022
  16. Bwood rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Topwater fish: report.

I spent 3 days looking for the grouper with the whopper plopper, 5” swimbait, 5” fluke and didn’t get a single 1. On the last day I set...

Jan 20, 2022
  17. Bwood rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Tsunami weirdness.....

dm3 and I did a south bay thing....Here's a a double spotty shot. [ATTACH] the spotty bite was on....except the raging tidal pull from...

Jan 17, 2022
  18. Bwood rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Jan 17, 2022
  19. Bwood rated Werfless's post Like in the thread SLOOOWWWWW IV run 01.14/15.22.

Super slow. Tossed a couple back early on I could have kept, kept a couple I gut hooked I might have released, kept one FCF early on I...

Jan 17, 2022
  20. Bwood rated Bassin'SD's post Like in the thread San V 1/8.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My dad and I decided to head out to San V today and we were pleasantly surprised. Water...

Jan 10, 2022