Ratings Bwood has received

1. Tony Vegas rated Bwood's post Agree in the thread Lake Wohlford Sight Fishing (video).

Great vid!

Jun 15, 2022
  2. carpkiller rated Bwood's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa now owns Yamamoto?.

Daiwa has a co-marketing agreement with Yamamoto for a few branded baits. They don’t own Yamamoto.

Mar 11, 2022
  3. CrazyDonkey rated Bwood's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa now owns Yamamoto?.

Daiwa has a co-marketing agreement with Yamamoto for a few branded baits. They don’t own Yamamoto.

Mar 11, 2022
  4. mcfish rated Bwood's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa now owns Yamamoto?.

Mar 10, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Bwood's post Like in the thread Daiwa now owns Yamamoto?.

Mar 8, 2022
  6. Bassnbeans rated Bwood's post Like in the thread Wohlford, Dixon and El Dorado Park 1/27-1/30.

Great fishing!! Catching, not so much, but I am sure your dad would have loved the adventure as well.

Feb 5, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Chest deep. 4’ but I am sure they are watching the shallows to ambush

Feb 4, 2022
  8. Werfless rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Spent some time swimming around MB. I have found that the SBB tend to group up. Certain patches of grass hold more bass than others, no...

Feb 4, 2022
  9. Bassnbeans rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  10. Bassnbeans rated Bwood's post Helpful in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Spent some time swimming around MB. I have found that the SBB tend to group up. Certain patches of grass hold more bass than others, no...

Feb 4, 2022
  11. B8DHOOK rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  12. B8DHOOK rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  13. Everydog rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  14. William Ritchie rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  15. twiggen rated Bwood's post Like in the thread A Rookie Seeking "Stay Mobile" Clarification.

Feb 4, 2022
  16. mcfish rated Bwood's post Like in the thread Wohlford, Dixon and El Dorado Park 1/27-1/30.

Great fishing!! Catching, not so much, but I am sure your dad would have loved the adventure as well.

Feb 1, 2022
  17. Werfless rated Bwood's post Like in the thread Wohlford, Dixon and El Dorado Park 1/27-1/30.

Feb 1, 2022
  18. BassRygg rated Bwood's post Like in the thread Wohlford, Dixon and El Dorado Park 1/27-1/30.

Jan 31, 2022
  19. Exmedicated Fisherman rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Cat Tracks.

Prob a cougar out walking her dog looking for some younger pray

Jan 10, 2022
  20. Larry M rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Cat Tracks.

Prob a cougar out walking her dog looking for some younger pray

Jan 10, 2022