Ratings Bwood has received

1. Fins in the Bin rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Great fishing!! Random calico? Under a kelp? That would be very random

Sep 2, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

Great fishing!! Random calico? Under a kelp? That would be very random

Sep 2, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Hodges dumping water.

Dammmm. That thing does look old.

Apr 14, 2020
  4. Larry M rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Cook the Fresh Catch for a Potluck Party.

That sauce looks really good. Having a hard time with the thought of eating mackerel. Thanks for video

Sep 18, 2019
  5. lone_wolf rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

I hate when their lungs collapse.... so sad

Jun 21, 2019
  6. Boogie rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Jun 19, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Jun 19, 2019
  8. geofish rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread STOP HURTING THE FISH!!!.

Jun 19, 2019
  9. RolloTomasi rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

I like this challenge... for you. Good luck. I am going to forage a double double right now and Shoot some ketchup at those fries to...

Jun 9, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Parents must be proud!.

Seems like history always repeats itself and “kids these days” are always a problem. Ya some will grow up to me suckers on our society...

May 25, 2019
  11. Troy rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

I like this challenge... for you. Good luck. I am going to forage a double double right now and Shoot some ketchup at those fries to...

Mar 24, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mar 22, 2019
  13. Larry M rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mar 21, 2019
  14. zoner rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mar 21, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Am I foolish to pay 330$ for a reel?.

Hell ya you should buy it.

Mar 4, 2019
  16. swings are free rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread DVL AM.

Looks like boobs

Dec 5, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread DVL AM.

Looks like boobs

Dec 5, 2018
  18. RamonaAngler rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Dec. 3/Murray-Another limit (of 2)..ha ha.

Lame is sitting in my cell at work reading about your fishing. Great report

Dec 5, 2018
  19. Werfless rated Bwood's post Funny in the thread Crazy Ike in the Salt.

Ike could use some more coffee.

Dec 3, 2018