Ratings Califbill has received

1. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Wind gets it at times, but seems to be strong enough to pull the jig out of the eel grass. I normally just point the rod at the snag...

Oct 3, 2021
  2. Midnightpass rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Friday, fished off San Carlo area. Lost, a good fish, maybe a small halibut. Head shakes like halibut. Broke line at jig. Chartreuse...

Sep 28, 2021
  3. itch2fish rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Friday, fished off San Carlo area. Lost, a good fish, maybe a small halibut. Head shakes like halibut. Broke line at jig. Chartreuse...

Sep 28, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 28, 2021
  5. SteveD rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 28, 2021
  6. skrilla rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 27, 2021
  7. cavedog619 rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 27, 2021
  8. Easy619 rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 26, 2021
  9. scisports rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 26, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Mission Bay kayak.

Sep 26, 2021
  11. long rod newell guy rated Califbill's post Like in the thread How to best cook sheephead.

Poach them in 7 up and then flake and use as cRab cocktail.

Nov 19, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread MB kayak..

Actually I finally got it on that swim bait. Tried dropshot, anchovy swimbait, a small crawfish that looked like baby lobster, etc. a...

Sep 28, 2020
  13. Neuroshima rated Califbill's post Funny in the thread MB kayak..

Launched my Hobie I11s on South Side of El Carmel. Swim bait and drop shot. Peddled and fished from there to Vacation Island boat...

Sep 28, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread MB kayak..

Went out Thursday again, charged the battery for the fish finder. Did hook, fish, but seems as if I saw tons of bait, so maybe the fish...

Sep 27, 2020
  15. Stephan Deambrogio rated Califbill's post Like in the thread MB kayak..

Launched my Hobie I11s on South Side of El Carmel. Swim bait and drop shot. Peddled and fished from there to Vacation Island boat...

Sep 24, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread MB kayak..

Sep 23, 2020
  17. daytonfish rated Califbill's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

daytonfish, California Maritime? Makes friends with Robbie Giraudo. He likes to fish and his family has a nice Luhrs. In Halfmoon Bay....

Sep 7, 2020
  18. William Ritchie rated Califbill's post Helpful in the thread norcal stripers.

daytonfish, California Maritime? Makes friends with Robbie Giraudo. He likes to fish and his family has a nice Luhrs. In Halfmoon Bay....

Sep 7, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Sep 7, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Califbill's post Like in the thread Looking to get started: foot paddle or no foot paddle?.

I bought my first Hobie when my buddy dove for abalone at Pt. arena and then fished. He out fished me Big time. I was in a paddle...

Sep 1, 2020