Ratings carpkiller has given

1. carpkiller rated vaughanmatt13's post Like in the thread ScorcherZ.

I also make tubes and assorted jigs I dig your color combos keep it up !! [ATTACH]

May 21, 2022 at 1:24 AM
  2. carpkiller rated Colonel Kurtz's post Like in the thread 5/18 Surf Bucket List.

The conditions have been absolutely terrible at the beach, but the water is warming up, and I've had my eye on a specific spot for quite...

May 18, 2022 at 7:40 PM
  3. carpkiller rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 100 SBB from the bay. Possible?.

Two of us just landed 106 Spotties all in the upper Bay, most on the little high spots and after the tide started going out, we sat...

May 11, 2022
  4. carpkiller rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Oasis in the desert.

A few more. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 3, 2022
  5. carpkiller rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread MB 4/23, Great species variety!.

Got out on Mission Bay today with 3 of my kids. Started out slow in our usual spot but then went and tried a new spot as the tide...

Apr 24, 2022
  6. carpkiller rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Back for seconds.

Hooked 5 landed 3, first one went a solid 22" and put up a great fight. Ripped tons of drag and jumped 5 times. All on my 43 year old...

Apr 21, 2022
  7. carpkiller rated newpebble's post Like in the thread Had a hour to killer and a few shrimp.

My Dad request a shrimp stir fry for dinner. I got the urge to wet a line so I soaked a few whole shrimp on a swim bait hook and...

Apr 21, 2022
  8. carpkiller rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Attorney Sidney Powell COINFIRMS Alleged Dominion Servers in Germany Were Confiscated.

Last week Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted...

Apr 21, 2022
  9. carpkiller rated YNW_FISHY's post Funny in the thread Reliable ways to catch dinner?.

Try catching legal halibut or white seabass from the surf that is a good dinner the wife will be happy

Apr 19, 2022
  10. carpkiller rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Nudibranch of some type , Southern-california-Nudibranch , Navanax Indermis or Polyaphos ? Looks kinda pretty . WR

Apr 8, 2022
  11. carpkiller rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread 1st time on the Fly.

Ive haven been able to fish a lot as i told a friend i would help remodel his house in denver until my next job starts. We snuck in a...

Apr 8, 2022
  12. carpkiller rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Spinning setup for wife.

I don't use much in the way of spinning gear just in ultra lite class . I think it will tough to get one setup that will cover the...

Apr 1, 2022
  13. carpkiller rated Deep color's post Like in the thread Bay Croakers Friday 3/25.

Had the day off but only 2 hrs to get bait and fish. Luckily the ghostshrimp aren't far from the fish. Spotfin on the first cast to get...

Mar 26, 2022
  14. carpkiller rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread Urban fishing.

7am to 10am. My most successful day in this location. There were a few more dinks I didn’t get a picture of. No vina…..again. I know...

Mar 23, 2022
  15. carpkiller rated pagzzz's post Like in the thread Maiden voyage on the new yak.

Took the new-to-me PA14 out in Mission Bay for a shakedown cruise, with a weak attempt at fishing along the way for no bites. Wind was...

Mar 23, 2022
  16. carpkiller rated jportelldh's post Like in the thread Some C&R Bluegill and a surprise..

So went to a little pond that is mandatory C&R only regardless of species. I've been looking for something somewhat close that isn't a...

Mar 23, 2022
  17. carpkiller rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges Fishing-Crankin’ 2 & Neon Boogaloo.

[MEDIA] Ok so I’m hooked… I want to continue to go to other lakes and water bodies but it is really hard after last week. So I headed...

Mar 22, 2022
  18. carpkiller rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 3/21 Chomping Again.

Fished SD bay again this evening, landed 12 bay bass in 3.5 hours. Bite was spread out, just kept casting and finding them. They were...

Mar 22, 2022
  19. carpkiller rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread Flat One.

Decided to do some drifts today and it paid off! 26.5 inches [ATTACH]

Mar 20, 2022