Ratings carpkiller has given

1. carpkiller rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread Grande Caribe 11/20.

I've been seeing reports of halibut in south bay and wanted to try a new spot on the SUP. Fished 6:30-11:30, from pylon 21 down the...

Dec 3, 2022 at 7:33 PM
  2. carpkiller rated James1973's post Like in the thread Family fun in South Bay.

Been a long time since I went out in South Bay in my boat. Took my two sons ages 8 and 11 and my wife. We fished for 4 hours on the tide...

Oct 27, 2022
  3. carpkiller rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread growing bigger bass....

We ate a lot of Bass in Louisiana. Just like any Fish, it requires care. Ours were either in the Livewell until we cleaned them or...

Sep 19, 2022
  4. carpkiller rated Zhao's post Like in the thread Fishing with kids - any suggestions?.

Had a great sunset session with Werf. He showed us the art of chumming and some very interesting techniques. Mi boi was super excited...

Sep 11, 2022
  5. carpkiller rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread SD Bay Friday.

Fished live smelt with my dad in the evening. Slow bite overall. I got 2 spotted bay bass. My dad got 2 butterfly rays and a nice...

Aug 8, 2022
  6. carpkiller rated Larry M's post Like in the thread What’s the biggest fish y’all have caught in the bays.

Back in 1984 I caught a few Jack Crevalle at the old power plant hot water discharge site in the South Bay. They would show up around...

Aug 4, 2022
  7. carpkiller rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Gettin fit fishin.

Friday- Hiked around the lake for 5 hours looking for bigs. Lost 2 on bubba rigs to the trees and landed one small one. Sat- Float tube...

Jul 31, 2022
  8. carpkiller rated Queue's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

The website is what is planned not what happened. Stuff happens and plans can be broken (weather, bad conditions, broken truck etc) I’m...

Jul 27, 2022
  9. carpkiller rated Dry Fly Rie's post Like in the thread Doane Pond.

That seems like a reasonable and smart idea. I hope it works out. Thank you for your insights.

Jul 27, 2022
  10. carpkiller rated tahoetrouthunter's post Like in the thread Trophy Brown Trout From Shore!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the summer down in San Diego. I just moved back...

Jul 25, 2022
  11. carpkiller rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Fish the long worm.

Went out on my home lake today and found everyone out there. Apparently someone told them the bite was hot. Saw a ton of people power...

Jul 25, 2022
  12. carpkiller rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread South Bay Evening Sesh.

Hit up one of our favorite South Bay spots tonight. Soaked some fresh frozen sardines and Walmart shrimp. Productive sesh! Between the...

Jul 21, 2022
  13. carpkiller rated myahk's post Like in the thread Couple of recent TP sessions.

Hello sdfish. Recently I've been trying out surf fishing at a couple different beaches and even managed to catch a few. Reading the...

Jul 2, 2022
  14. carpkiller rated Fish fool's post Like in the thread Don’t know what it is but it’s huge!.

Caught and released this guy it was about half the size of my body! and I’m 5’11” it was literally gold colored caught it down at the...

Jun 24, 2022
  15. carpkiller rated EAbes's post Like in the thread 6/12 Mission Beach Inlet Report.

Hey everyone! I don’t post too often but prowl quite a bit here. I moved here a few years ago from the east coast and it took awhile to...

Jun 24, 2022
  16. carpkiller rated 1fishnfool's post Like in the thread Good fishing for the kids.

They had alot of fun fishing Lake Mojave.My older boy used a small bluegill imitation he bought last year in Reno,the younger one used...

Jun 24, 2022
  17. carpkiller rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Last week of fishing.

Been fishing the vinas just about every day after work. Been averaging 2-3 a day on the pointer minnow with most being 16-20" long. Some...

Jun 24, 2022
  18. carpkiller rated mukaza's post Like in the thread First post.

I've learned a lot from threads here about tackle and how to read the surf. Thanks for all your help guys![ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 24, 2022
  19. carpkiller rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread A Leo Workout.

My fishing buddy and I wanted to try some sand crabs out in Bolsa Chica, as we hadn't fished it in awhile... It has always kinda been...

Jun 5, 2022
  20. carpkiller rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread I stumbled upon a clam bed going off..

https://youtube.com/shorts/rqRNdT7QKik?feature=share [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 5, 2022