Ratings carpkiller has given

1. carpkiller rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

Nudibranch of some type , Southern-california-Nudibranch , Navanax Indermis or Polyaphos ? Looks kinda pretty . WR

Apr 8, 2022
  2. carpkiller rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Spinning setup for wife.

I don't use much in the way of spinning gear just in ultra lite class . I think it will tough to get one setup that will cover the...

Apr 1, 2022
  3. carpkiller rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Elusive Surf Fish.

His screen name was/is Mai Tai ;) He caught the biggest striper out of all the ones I’ve seen caught locally right here in MBeach

Nov 22, 2021
  4. carpkiller rated projectman's post Agree in the thread PB in PB on 08/31.

The last week of fishing in MB/PB has been pretty slow for me. All the fish that were around 2 weeks ago seemed to have gotten spooked...

Sep 3, 2021
  5. carpkiller rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread The gauntlet has been thrown... MB 05.07.21.

It would seem I'm not very hip to the fishing lingo. Nice work... I think?

May 13, 2021
  6. carpkiller rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Float tube essentials?.

Or Liberty Station for ease if launch and no paid parking, but I've always had better luck with quantity and quality at Mariners

Apr 3, 2021
  7. carpkiller rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Under current California , 26500 PC and Federal , 18 USC 922 and 924 . Any and all would face Jail and fine . Federal up to 10 years...

Mar 25, 2021
  8. carpkiller rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Budget gear for a beginner.

Shimano FX spinning combos. Can usually find for $30 or less for rod and reel. 3 sizes. Have had a couple of the FX reels last for...

Feb 18, 2021
  9. carpkiller rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Buying Budget bass spinning combo (<$100).

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eagle-Claw-FISHING-RODS-Fishing-Rods-Insight-Pro-Advantage/173161565 camino canada walmart always stocks...

Jan 16, 2021
  10. carpkiller rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread SD Rivermouth fish.

Might not be the best choice for sushi or ceviche, cook 1st.

Dec 28, 2020
  11. carpkiller rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread How to match the hatch.

I believe the term comes from fly fishing. Matching your fly to whatever insect is hatching. Is it a shad lake? Threadfin? Silversides?...

Dec 28, 2020
  12. carpkiller rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread Cold Water Survival.

I suggest that every body that is reading these posts go to SV in the summer time with a friend and while fully clothed just fall back...

Dec 9, 2020
  13. carpkiller rated CraigSmith's post Agree in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

It's probably because they could pick up and hold zebra or quagga mussel larvae which remain on the device, just like electric motors....

Nov 8, 2020
  14. carpkiller rated FishBait's post Agree in the thread Glad you have such proactive users.

when a two dollar craw dad catches a bigger fish that some dudes $80 trout dudes get salty

Oct 21, 2020
  15. carpkiller rated abastien40's post Agree in the thread Very Strange!!!.

My guess would be a whale surfacing. I know they are around. Saw one two days ago. Cool sight to see!

Aug 18, 2020
  16. carpkiller rated ryanhead's post Agree in the thread Vacation Isle 8/14.

Not sure what happened, but the fish just weren't biting tonight despite a good tide swing. Got one fish to avoid the skunk. A big spot...

Aug 15, 2020
  17. carpkiller rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Tip Guide.

No. Post image. What kind of rod? Possible the ring popped out. A fly rod might have a tip like that but not a spinning or casting rod....

Aug 10, 2020
  18. carpkiller rated Jim Brown's post Agree in the thread Continued removal of bass from Barrett Lake.

Now that is some clever writing!

Jul 27, 2020
  19. carpkiller rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Queen of The Float Tube.

Good deal! The tails on the Bats are not as bad as they may look. The barb is not on the end that is whipping around. Nice initiation!

Jul 15, 2020
  20. carpkiller rated bloody sunday's post Agree in the thread The Complete Newbie's Guide To Catching Fish In SD For Under $100.

Thread starter: please edit your post to reflect the proper verbiage. Thanks for the info, but it was quite confusing to a newbie

Jun 28, 2020