Ratings carpkiller has given

1. carpkiller rated Bwood's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa now owns Yamamoto?.

Daiwa has a co-marketing agreement with Yamamoto for a few branded baits. They don’t own Yamamoto.

Mar 11, 2022
  2. carpkiller rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You guys are comedy. Debating with Plako is like playing chess with a pigeon. It will sh$t all over the board and still think it won.

Jan 11, 2021
  3. carpkiller rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread T-Rig? vs Jig head?.

I use the t-rig in certain situations, mostly when I'm fishing the sandy beaches in the north end of Mission Bay(where I live). The...

Jun 18, 2020
  4. carpkiller rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread 5 tips for more bay fish.

Props to fishtricks for this thread. I'd like to throw in my two cents about bites on the sink. Many times spotties will eat your lure...

May 22, 2020
  5. carpkiller rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Island Boat Ramp?.

Get a kayak cart. Landing a plastic Kayak on a non-slip concrete boat ramp is a great way to end up with a crack or hole. Sand is much...

May 19, 2020
  6. carpkiller rated plako's post Helpful in the thread Corona Virus Is Not A LIving Organism.

Here is a very interesting explanation for COVID-19, how long it lives on various surfaces and how to better protect yourself. There is...

Mar 27, 2020
  7. carpkiller rated Mr. NiceGuy's post Helpful in the thread Can we still go fishing?.

Don't stop in a crowded pub or lick fixtures at the mosque on your way home and you should be OK.

Mar 27, 2020