Ratings carpkiller has received

1. MisterT rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Any use for bucktail jigs in SoCal?.

1/2 to an ounce can be good in SD Bay if you get into that kind of thing...

Oct 5, 2022 at 8:50 PM
  2. jjdbike rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Any use for bucktail jigs in SoCal?.

Oct 5, 2022 at 11:42 AM
  3. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Any use for bucktail jigs in SoCal?.

Oct 5, 2022 at 11:29 AM
  4. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

My ex had a dry sense of humor. We were visiting Arizona, and getting nonresident licenses that were good for five days or a week......

Oct 4, 2022 at 9:30 PM
  5. afishnsea rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread La Playa ....again with the meh....

Fished the afternoon tidal flush. Dead from 2 to 5. The last couple hours were better, ended w 9 spotties (10 to 12 inch) and 4 sand...

Oct 3, 2022 at 2:38 AM
  6. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread La Playa ....again with the meh....

Fished the afternoon tidal flush. Dead from 2 to 5. The last couple hours were better, ended w 9 spotties (10 to 12 inch) and 4 sand...

Oct 2, 2022 at 6:58 PM
  7. ATA rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread La Playa ....again with the meh....

Oct 2, 2022 at 11:26 AM
  8. Neuroshima rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread La Playa ....again with the meh....

Oct 1, 2022 at 1:11 AM
  9. CrazyDonkey rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

My ex had a dry sense of humor. We were visiting Arizona, and getting nonresident licenses that were good for five days or a week......

Sep 26, 2022
  10. Bass Kid rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Unusual Fiesta Island catch.

Naw, I've caught TONS of... who am I kidding.....I have got a few tiny specimens from each bay. And a friend got a two footer near the...

Sep 23, 2022
  11. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Unusual Fiesta Island catch.

Naw, I've caught TONS of... who am I kidding.....I have got a few tiny specimens from each bay. And a friend got a two footer near the...

Sep 21, 2022
  12. Midnightpass rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 21, 2022
  13. Ryanc rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 20, 2022
  14. ColdEye rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  15. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  16. Tony Vegas rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  17. ricker619 rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  18. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread MB: opposite of wide open bite....

Sunday Morning. Flat tide. Even flatter bite. [ATTACH] The only consolation was nobody on shore, boats, yaks, SUPS, or hovercraft...

Sep 17, 2022
  19. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Slow day at Spanish Landing....

11 spotties, 2 micro sandies, 8 hours in the tube. Parked at Liberty Station to avoid the parking limitations at Spanish Landing park....

Sep 17, 2022
  20. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread SD River 9/10/22 Update.

What amazes me is how some fish do survive. When you see stuff happen (like when the flow of the river was completely cut off a few...

Sep 16, 2022