Ratings carpkiller has received

1. cavedog619 rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Buying your old saltwater gear.

The Shimano TDR (Trolling/DownRigger) rods sell for 30 bucks brand new. Very soft, parabolic action. They suck for casting, but if...

May 5, 2022
  2. B8DHOOK rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Based on your definition, you cannot dropshot from shore. And I agree, kinda. The term "dropshot" was coined by freshwater boat-based...

May 5, 2022
  3. William Ritchie rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Mariner's Basin / Bonita Cove

May 2, 2022
  4. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Mariner's Basin / Bonita Cove

May 1, 2022
  5. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Opal Eye Daily Limit.

I like pumping shrimp...but store-bought shrimp, raw or cooked, fresh or frozen, do well. Fish are like drunk bridesmaids...they will...

Apr 21, 2022
  6. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Opal Eye Daily Limit.

27.60. LIMIT. (a) General. No more than 20 finfish in combination of all species with not more than 10 of any one species, may be taken...

Apr 21, 2022
  7. fishinmike rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Sobay grab bag.....

I had 3 rigs ready. A t-rigged lizard for the grass. A spoon to throw at anything busting. A charteuse tube bait to bounce along the...

Apr 21, 2022
  8. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Reliable ways to catch dinner?.

After it warms up a little, it becomes very easy to catch various species on the sandy flats at Bonita Cove/Mariner's Basin. Usually....

Apr 19, 2022
  9. fisheromen rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread The Hollywood Life.

Yup. I don't think anything was planned..and.... 1. Will Smith is a fun actor to watch in his films. 2. Hell hath no fury like a PO'd...

Mar 31, 2022
  10. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread The Hollywood Life.

Yup. I don't think anything was planned..and.... 1. Will Smith is a fun actor to watch in his films. 2. Hell hath no fury like a PO'd...

Mar 30, 2022
  11. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Santee walmart....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Frogg toggs youth s/m rain suit 5 bucks..there were two of 'em in the clearance aisle (between the paint...

Mar 27, 2022
  12. galen rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread SD Bay Bite Heating Up.

Great variety! If there's moderate current, I can drop one of those silly 1/5 heads straight down to the bottom...thunk. Soon as it's...

Mar 18, 2022
  13. dmorgan3 rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Dang! I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Yeah, the ball-head was just an experiment with different leadheads on hand. Wanted to see what could be stuffed in a tube because,...

Mar 7, 2022
  14. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Impromptu Ultralight Build.

What's better than a Sienna? A Sienna on sale.

Feb 16, 2022
  15. B8DHOOK rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread giant back bay Halibut from shore 2/3/2022.

Gotta be da shoes, Money!

Feb 15, 2022
  16. B8DHOOK rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Ruh roh.....

I really need to put a cooler in there... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnGjPUfOyvc

Feb 10, 2022
  17. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Honest Lake Murray question.

The best way to put kids on fish -- and it's free --is to soak shrimp (ghosties or chunks of store-bought) at Mariner's Basin in the...

Feb 8, 2022
  18. William Ritchie rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread BRRR.

Yep. When the water's 60 degrees and the air is half of that, it's kinda nice. For a minute.

Feb 6, 2022
  19. VinnyBass rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread BRRR.

Yep. When the water's 60 degrees and the air is half of that, it's kinda nice. For a minute.

Feb 6, 2022
  20. Fins in the Bin rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

A lot of people voted for Trump because, well, he's a little nutty but he's gotta be better than what we have now. Let's give him a...

Jan 27, 2022