Ratings carpkiller has received

1. afishnsea rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread Wait for the window.

Faux Zuris? NIce

May 14, 2022
  2. afishnsea rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread Nearly epic dink day in South Bay....

I didn't peak in high school, still out here gettin' cuter.... [ATTACH] Back ya go. Saturday, working the same turf around the southern...

Feb 22, 2022
  3. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread net full o' chrome.

[ATTACH]picture for attention. Bonefish are so cool looking....this shot looked weird on my phone but on a bigger screen it's pretty...

Nov 29, 2021
  4. Holloway316 rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread For Sale Daiwa Tatula and Fuego.

Love the Fuegos...but *I* use lefties... (fixing typo)

Mar 30, 2021
  5. Medicated fisherman rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

I do not believe waiting 10 days infringes on anyone's right to be part of a well-regulated militia, but that's just me. Let's be...

Mar 25, 2021
  6. cavedog619 rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

I am in favor of more gun laws. Specifically, if you buy a gun for someone who commits a crime, you do the time with 'em. If you buy a...

Mar 24, 2021
  7. hookemdano rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

I got two disagrees. Can't fathom that. The two kooks who shot up Columbine were too young to buy guns. So they asked their 18 year...

Mar 24, 2021
  8. hookemdano rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

I am in favor of more gun laws. Specifically, if you buy a gun for someone who commits a crime, you do the time with 'em. If you buy a...

Mar 24, 2021
  9. Medicated fisherman rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread 2 Upcoming Gun Control Battles.

Mar 24, 2021
  10. Medicated fisherman rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread Election Fraud is the Bigfoot of 2020.

Let's dissect Medicated Fisherman's post. Wow the blatant Hypocracy from the left is hilarious. You gullible aholes went on about...

Dec 11, 2020
  11. rustyh rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread The Truth is coming out... slowly!.

C'mon, man. Your title was the truth is coming out slowly. No, wait what I meant was nobody looked at the graphs that came out weeks...

Apr 28, 2020
  12. rustyh rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread The Truth is coming out... slowly!.

C'mon, man. Your title was the truth is coming out slowly. No, wait what I meant was nobody looked at the graphs that came out weeks...

Apr 28, 2020
  13. Lockjaw rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread Fish.

This kind! Seriously I'd eat ceviche 'til I pass out...and when I wake up, I'll eat some more. And if I did that more often, I...

Sep 26, 2019
  14. DJ DIMES rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread Pump Shrimp at 2.

Most productive pumping is as water starts moving back up from the slack low tide. The shrimp were all down in the basement, 2 to 3 feet...

Jul 18, 2019
  15. aquaholic rated carpkiller's post Disagree in the thread More new baits.

There are the latest Scorcherz by CK Custom Baits.[ATTACH] And below on the right is the Deucez Wild. "When they won't hit chartreuse,...

Feb 22, 2018