Ratings carpkiller has received

1. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

My ex had a dry sense of humor. We were visiting Arizona, and getting nonresident licenses that were good for five days or a week......

Oct 4, 2022 at 9:30 PM
  2. afishnsea rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread La Playa ....again with the meh....

Fished the afternoon tidal flush. Dead from 2 to 5. The last couple hours were better, ended w 9 spotties (10 to 12 inch) and 4 sand...

Oct 3, 2022 at 2:38 AM
  3. CrazyDonkey rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

My ex had a dry sense of humor. We were visiting Arizona, and getting nonresident licenses that were good for five days or a week......

Sep 26, 2022
  4. Midnightpass rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 21, 2022
  5. ColdEye rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  6. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  7. Tony Vegas rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  8. ricker619 rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread 2023 Fishing License.

Sep 19, 2022
  9. ol dirty basser rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread plastisol management.

And the Al Gore Rhythm that targets me with ads based on my recent web history is doing a much better job. Apparently all the country...

Aug 30, 2022
  10. B8DHOOK rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread First-cast-curse-croaker thanks to Carpkiller..

Fine. I have repeatedly said that Christmas Tree Point holds fish. Guess it shoulda been "a fish."

Aug 30, 2022
  11. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread First-cast-curse-croaker thanks to Carpkiller..

Fine. I have repeatedly said that Christmas Tree Point holds fish. Guess it shoulda been "a fish."

Aug 29, 2022
  12. dmorgan3 rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread First-cast-curse-croaker thanks to Carpkiller..

Aug 29, 2022
  13. Neuroshima rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread First-cast-curse-croaker thanks to Carpkiller..

Aug 29, 2022
  14. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Big News.

As if....

Aug 21, 2022
  15. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Big News.

The oil filter grippy grooves at the top for helping fish it out of a cooler full of cold water....

Aug 21, 2022
  16. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread plastisol management.

C'mon, D, it's not about the fish! If Earl Scheib left bubbles in your car's paint job, would you pay $19.95 for it?

Aug 20, 2022
  17. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread plastisol management.

And the Al Gore Rhythm that targets me with ads based on my recent web history is doing a much better job. Apparently all the country...

Aug 20, 2022
  18. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Water level.

Shore pickers...more lures than WalMart...for free...

Aug 20, 2022
  19. dmorgan3 rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread plastisol management.

C'mon, D, it's not about the fish! If Earl Scheib left bubbles in your car's paint job, would you pay $19.95 for it?

Aug 20, 2022
  20. William Ritchie rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread plastisol management.

Aug 20, 2022