Ratings carpkiller has received

1. SpottieAddict rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread can you fish at the kissing statue place.

But can you kiss at the fishing statue? [ATTACH] Google earth is a wonderful thing. ***edit: just went back and checked...the photo's...

Nov 15, 2022
  2. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Calling all float tubers.

Forgot one thing. I like to bring along a small plastic tub, with a lid. When I swap out a lure the old one goes in the tub, rather...

Nov 10, 2022
  3. ColdEye rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Seahorse on the fly!.

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2016/dec/21/cover-seahorse-dreams-san-diego-bay/ begat: The earliest seahorse sighting in San...

Oct 11, 2022
  4. William Ritchie rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread plastisol management.

[ATTACH] update: The infrared thermometer is a blessing. Thanks to those of you who suggested it; I didn't want to spend more money on...

Sep 2, 2022
  5. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread plastisol management.

[ATTACH] update: The infrared thermometer is a blessing. Thanks to those of you who suggested it; I didn't want to spend more money on...

Sep 1, 2022
  6. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Big News.

The oil filter grippy grooves at the top for helping fish it out of a cooler full of cold water....

Aug 20, 2022
  7. Boter rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread For Sale/Trade SOLDElectric guitar case.....

Plug in...

Jun 16, 2022
  8. fisheromen rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Catching Bass Bait!.

[ATTACH] Recently stumbled across this pic. It's a native crayfish in Oregon, and yeah, they're fluorescent. Why haven't they been...

May 26, 2022
  9. SpottieAddict rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread places that have less eel grass.

For some kook on a tube or boat, a dropshot can be an effective weedless presentation. I use a torpedo weight that slides through the...

May 6, 2022
  10. Neuroshima rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread First tube outing.

(shore fishing sidebar) When people ask guidance on where to soak bait from shore, I tell 'em Christmas Tree Point is a spot where the...

Apr 22, 2022
  11. B8DHOOK rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Reliable ways to catch dinner?.

After it warms up a little, it becomes very easy to catch various species on the sandy flats at Bonita Cove/Mariner's Basin. Usually....

Apr 21, 2022
  12. CrazyDonkey rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

There were some presentations about this last night at the PB Town Council meeting. I stepped out and missed part of what one guy was...

Jan 21, 2022
  13. SurfHooks rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

For the past decade, there was already a very balanced plan in process called "Gateway." It involved redevelopment that would keep the...

Jan 20, 2022
  14. skrilla rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

There were some presentations about this last night at the PB Town Council meeting. I stepped out and missed part of what one guy was...

Jan 20, 2022
  15. swings are free rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

For the past decade, there was already a very balanced plan in process called "Gateway." It involved redevelopment that would keep the...

Jan 18, 2022
  16. skrilla rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay plan for De Anza area..

Jan 16, 2022
  17. Werfless rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread They're baa-aack...Cumberlands on the Costco website.

$149.99 on the Costco website as of January 9th....

Jan 9, 2022
  18. fisheromen rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread They're baa-aack...Cumberlands on the Costco website.

$149.99 on the Costco website as of January 9th....

Jan 7, 2022
  19. Robo1 rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Regulation Question needed.

FYI Robo, you needn't worry about taking a minute to unhook a spotty. The rest of his platoon will still be there. I usually get a...

Nov 28, 2021
  20. mcfish rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Wear your LiFEvEsT (AT ALL TIMES) or other people will dIE in dROves!!!?.

You bustards are all part of the conspiracy involving the intentional oil spill, which was created to divert attention from the...

Oct 25, 2021